Home Community Anime/Manga Soul Eater Asura x Maka
Asura x Maka
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Soul Eater, Since: 01-18-12
Founder: curlody - Stories: 17 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 3 - id: 97836
This is a community for AsuraxMaka fanfics! If you have a fanfic of your own or someone else's you would like to contribute, please message me. If you would also like to apply to become a staff member, again, please PM me.

Tis the Season by dino kid reviews
A AsuraXMaka oneshot for Primi-tan. it's probably not that good.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Asura, Maka A. - Complete
Happy Late Valentine's Day! by Progota reviews
Just a small one-shot about Maka's insecurties and a special Kishin that loves her either way! Happy late Valentine's day!
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,333 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Maka A., Asura - Complete
Third Eye by 2theMoonlightSonata reviews
She fidgeted helplessly. Her curiosity was sparked, she couldn't hold it back now. - nothing but AsuraxMaka lurv.
Soul Eater - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 669 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/2/2011 - Asura, Maka A. - Complete
Animal I Have Become by Graphic Horrors reviews
My first Asura/Maka songfic - Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace - Little tiny twist at the end
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 966 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/29/2011 - Asura, Maka A. - Complete
Kishin Revival: The Child Born from Madness? by The Egyptian Ninja reviews
Asura has come back! Can Maka and Soul give him a second chance for a new beginning? Or will the Kishin be restored to his original terror? AsuraxMaka (R&R) (Ratings may change.)
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,163 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/20/2014 - Published: 3/22/2014 - [Asura, Maka A.] Franken Stein, Soul Eater
Discord by ShadaraFoxx reviews
After the final battle, kishin Asura and Shinigami-sama make an unlikely deal that gets Maka stuck living with the God of Insanity himself. But when she thought that fear and courage couldn't be more opposite, she discovers that the two not only complete the world, but each other.
Soul Eater - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 17 - Words: 31,610 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 5/23/2014 - Asura, Maka A.
Dream by The 2D Ninja reviews
"I am the Demon God of Insanity. I do not "dream" when I sleep. Not that I care."
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,326 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Maka A., Asura - Complete
Unlikely Friends by Graphic Horrors reviews
IT'S A TARP! Soul Eater story takes a different turn, Asura and Maka somehow end up liking each other, and pretty much everyone (who finds out) is either against it or is up to something... something something something dark... Everybody loves Maka 3 CHAPTER 7 WAS DELETED SO NO LONGER M ... And bye bye sequel, you sucked so bad.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 27,163 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 9/22/2012 - Published: 5/27/2011 - Asura, Death The Kid, Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
The Fountain of Youth by curlody reviews
Three years after Kishin Asura was killed, Maka finds a teenage reincarnation of him in her bedroom! AsuraxMaka.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 954 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 4/6/2014 - Published: 1/1/2012 - Asura, Maka A.
It's You That Makes Things Right by Apple-RingoSauce reviews
It's a normal boring day in Death City, and Maka has no idea what to do. She then goes to Asura to bug him, and ends up getting conned in to going on a date with him. How will things go? Only you can find out. Maka X Asura.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,585 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/24/2011 - Published: 6/3/2011 - Maka A., Asura
Opposites by Z-Raid reviews
He was the insane demon god of madness. She was a small girl of courage. He shouldn't be interested in her, but he was. And that's when it all spiraled down hill. Crack pairing! AsuraXMaka
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 37,071 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 9/5/2010 - Published: 6/3/2010 - Asura, Maka A.
Maka's New Roommate by Z-Raid reviews
Life is always hard when getting a new roommate. It's especially hard when said roommate is a very perverted Kishin. How will Maka cope with living with such a roommate? Crack pairing! AsuraXMaka
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,348 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 25 - Published: 3/24/2011 - Asura, Maka A. - Complete
Happy Halloween by MariiKo reviews
It's Halloween and Lord Death is throwing a party! And everyone is invited. Even Medusa, Arachne... and the Kishin! Also our favorite cat witch Blair but she's so bored! When she sees a certain Kishin looking at a certain scythe meister a wicked idea comes into her head. This is going to be interesting! Maka X Asura!
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,381 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/10/2013 - Maka A., Asura - Complete
Maka wa Maid-sama! by MariiKo reviews
Collecting souls and writing school exams aren't big deals for the little scythe meister. But Maka has a secret: She works in a Maid Cafe! And she doesn't want anyone to know! But when the Kishin visits the cafe suddenly, Maka's secret is in danger and so the trouble begins... (please R&R)
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 42,701 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 5/13/2014 - Published: 4/23/2013 - Asura, Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Alphamegamia by Marzannar reviews
Maka is diagnosed with a lethal disease and ends up spending the rest of her days in an hospital. She meets a curious deity during her final days. BEING REWRITTEN! AU
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,810 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 11 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Asura, Maka A. - Complete
Redemption by oniforever reviews
It has been a while after the Kishin has been defeated, and Death City has been restored, but what happens if a mysterious new student appears, and what happens when Maka finds out the student's true identity and dark past? AsuraxMaka Slight OOC and AU. Very very VERY small crossover with Deltora Quest (There is a Dain), if you squint. Rated T for mild language.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,299 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 5/14/2012 - [Asura, Maka A.]