Home Community TV Shows Austin & Ally Austin & Ally
Austin & Ally
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Austin & Ally, Since: 03-14-12
Founder: Tessie13 - Stories: 38 - Followers: 0 - id: 98976
Stories worth reading and reviewing. From Auslly to Trez, from opposites to attraction, from hate to love, and just everything in between.

take me by the hand by a cold day in december reviews
Ally pretends she's not good at the whole comforting thing, but really, she's the best. / Ally helps Austin through another trip to the hospital and her babbling doesn't totally ruin the day. In fact, it does quite the opposite. AUSLLY. Drabble/oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/24/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Here With You by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
Austin and Ally are stuck in their practice room. They end up learning a bit about each other, and many other surprises occur. It's a lot better than it sounds. Give it a try please!
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,879 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 3/3/2012 - Published: 2/24/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
The Story of Austin by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
Austin has been through a lot in his life. He needs Ally to make it better. Will Ally be there to pick up the pieces? I really suck at summaries, just give it a try?
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,552 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/16/2012 - Published: 3/7/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
A Week With Dez by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
With Austin and Ally going out, Dez and Trish have more time to spend with each other. Is it a budding romance, or just a friendly bond? I suck at summaries, please just read it? Trez Oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,056 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Dez, Trish dlR. - Complete
Perfect by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
One word can change your entire life. Perfect is that word for Ally. I suck at summaries, please give it a try?
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,358 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/3/2012 - Published: 3/26/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Bad Day by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
When Ally has a bad day, what does Austin do to cheer Ally up? Terrible summary, please try it? Auslly ONESHOT.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,847 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
I Love You by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
Autin finally admits his feelings for his grlfriend; but does she feel the same way? Auslly oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/24/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
Reverie by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
Dreaming takes Ally far away from Miami, but in the end, what does she realize? Auslly Oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Until It's Gone by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
You never realize how much you love something until it's gone. Auslly, angst, oneshot
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,485 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Q&A by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
Austin and Ally are interviewed by an intern at TeenMag, but after one question leads to more serious questions, will things ever be the same? Auslly, sorta fluffy, oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,106 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Get Away by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
All Ally needs is a getaway; but when she snaps on Austin, what will happen? Auslly oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,908 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/17/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Dear Ally by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
Austin finally gets the record deal he's been working for, but it takes him to San Francisco without any of his friends. He misses everyone, especially Ally. So, he decides to write Ally letters. A series of letters between Austin & Ally. AUSLLY.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 23,364 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 1/21/2013 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
Forty Days by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
Tour just isn't the same without Ally there. Will a midnight call hold him over until they're reunited? Auslly oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 865 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/9/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Love is Forever by WorthyPurpleCrayon reviews
"Everything was moving too fast for Ally. It seemed like just yesterday when she met the boy who was banging on the store's drums with corn dogs. But now, he was more mature, finally ready to move on in life, and she was still stuck in place. There was so much to tell him, so much to do with him, and no more time left." AUSLLY ONESHOT.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
how i'm just dying to be her by Silverflare07 reviews
"The truth is...Dez does want to be Ally. But not for the reasons you think." an introspective look at Dez and his friendship with Austin. Hints of Auslly because, well Dez ships them too. .inspired by a line in Club Owners & Quinceaneras.
Austin & Ally - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,251 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Dez - Complete
not a love song by Silverflare07 reviews
"The thing about Not a Love Song is that, well, it *is* a love song, sort of. The thing about Austin & Ally is that, well, they are *not* a couple, sort of." one shot. Austin/Ally, obviously.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,791 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
swimming in miami by Silverflare07 reviews
Grief does funny things to people. Even overnight internet sensations like Austin Moon. .Auslly. .Angst, you have been warned.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,436 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 23 - Published: 3/13/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
Your Symphony Singing in All That I Am by singyourmelody reviews
Austin and Ally, years later. "'How come we were never able to get it together' she asks. It's a hard question. Because she's Ally. And he's Austin. And what they have, it works, it always has. They've got the Grammys and the sales records and the fans to prove it. But that doesn't stop them from asking the question." Oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,880 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/24/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
Make Me Shiver Without Warning by singyourmelody reviews
The night he wins a Grammy for "Best New Artist," they decide to celebrate in style. Austin/Ally. Oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,684 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Tonight, We'll Light Up the Stars by singyourmelody reviews
Ally and Austin and the summer after graduation. They have changed, but in a lot of ways, they have changed together. Three-shot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,046 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 4/23/2012 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
cute little ally by a cold day in december reviews
"The words are out of his mouth before he can stop them but when they finally tumble out, he smiles." In which Austin doesn't like Ally's new clothes, but that's okay. Auslly.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,806 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Correct me if I'm wrong by a cold day in december reviews
Austin looks in Ally's songbook book. He knows he shouldn't, but that had never stopped him before, had it? On the bright side, he may find out something that could change his relationship with Ally. Do I see a romance? Auslly oneshot. SEQUEL NOW UP!
Austin & Ally - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,223 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/17/2012 - Published: 4/12/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
arms wide open by a cold day in december reviews
"Austin, this is the fourth time you've asked in an hour!" "But I miss you." "Austin, I'm right here." "Fine, my arms miss you then." / Austin just wants one hug from his girlfriend. Established relationship; Auslly. SEQUEL TO CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,020 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/17/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
in sickness and in health by a cold day in december reviews
"I feel so disgusting when I'm ill." "You are never disgusting." Ignoring him, she says, "I know I look it too. I'm sorry." "I like you either way, stop apologising." / Ally is sick, and of course Austin is there to take care of her. Auslly oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,376 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/20/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
love drunk by a cold day in december reviews
In which Austin thinks it would be a fun idea for him and Ally to get drunk. In the end, it sort of isn't, but then again, it really is. I mean, magical kisses can cure hangovers, right? Auslly oneshot.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,150 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/27/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
38 | Page 1 2 Next »