Home Community Books Avalon Web of Magic Avalon Slash and Femslash
Avalon Slash and Femslash
Follow .
Focus: Books Avalon Web of Magic, Since: 11-26-10
Founder: Soozie Quixotic - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 87365
Avalon: Web of Magic fics with slash and femslash relationships!

Avalon: Quest for Pandora's Box by mistwolfkid reviews
It's been a while since the Web's been saved, and although the Sorceress is gone, the mages still have a lot on their plate with both high school and the Web. Some time into the school year, a lost faction of mages appear to plead the mages for help. New feelings rise and old feelings are reevaluated as the mages face off against a new enemy...and teen angst. (femslash warning)
Avalon Web of Magic - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,787 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/20/2013 - Adriane C., Emily F., Kara D.
Bombed Bridges by Soozie Quixotic reviews
After sacrificing her magic, Adriane thinks that she's lost everything. Kara tries to convince her otherwise. Set during Full Circle. One-shot with some romance subtext.
Avalon Web of Magic - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,842 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/3/2012 - [Adriane C., Kara D.] - Complete
Persuading by Soozie Quixotic reviews
The Forest Prince has been visiting Logan's lab a lot lately, under the pretense of tracking down dark magical artifacts. But sometimes, Logan would rather play mind games than cooperate... Logan/Lorren slash two-shot.
Avalon Web of Magic - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,237 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 3/6/2012 - Published: 3/10/2011 - [Logan, Lorren] - Complete
Nesting by Andromeda-Dreamer reviews
An OT3 futureficlet, in which sleep is difficult.
Avalon Web of Magic - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 566 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/6/2007 - Complete
Lovers and Madmen by Snowlia reviews
If I had any sanity I would be happy that he was late or not coming at all. Deep down however, I knew sanity was far behind me and if he didn't show up, I would probably stay up all night waiting. Lorren/Zach, Slash.
Avalon Web of Magic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,366 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/1/2009 - Lorren, Zach - Complete
Mirror Image by Soozie Quixotic reviews
All it took was one time, one desperate impulse, and one kiss. One evening four years later, they finally confront their feelings and each other. Adriane/Kara. Femslash. REVISED!
Avalon Web of Magic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,426 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/29/2010 - Published: 6/24/2010 - [Adriane C., Kara D.] - Complete