Home Community Comics Avengers Avengers - Best of
Avengers - Best of
Follow .
Focus: Comics Avengers, Since: 05-13-05
Founder: Lyrie Wildfire - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 15323
For the great stories that I enounter. Will contain a lot of Slash Stories. So if this is your cup of tea- Enter and enjoy. If it isn't...

The burdens we bear by Alias-vendor reviews
Movieverse. SPOILER ALERT full summary inside : Hawkeye blames himself. No one realised it would hit him that hard. Involves everyone but centres around Barton.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,471 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 6/1/2012 - Published: 4/30/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B.
The Damages We Keep by dentalfloss reviews
It was just Clint, the doc, and Phil. Then Clint remembered the injuries he hadn't reported from the last mission and the fact that two days wouldn't be nearly enough time to conceal them. It went a long way in explaining the look Phil was sporting.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,949 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/26/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
Making The Best Of It by dentalfloss reviews
"Let Rogers know I want Barton watched; he doesn't go anywhere alone until we understand exactly what's going on. I'm not losing him to some egotistical mind-f***ing blade-dancer who has mentor issues and wants to take it out on our asset." Clint/Coulson
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 34,512 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 27 - Published: 4/17/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete