Home Community Plays/Musicals RENT Avenue Q Love
Avenue Q Love
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals RENT, Since: 10-08-07
Founder: DarkAngelSuicide - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 51376
All the RentAvenue Q storys that go so well together. Message me too add your story.

Everyone's A Little Bit Racist by POPpop reviews
Enough with the If You Were Gay songfics! The other Avenue Q songs are feeling neglected. Summary: The seven Bohemians contemplate racism and hilarity ensues.
RENT - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Complete
There is Life Outside your Apartment by CollinsXAngel 4ever reviews
Roger refuses to come out of the loft but Mark and the Bohemians eventually show him that there is life outside his apartment. Avenue Q songfic oneshot
RENT - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,215 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Roger D. - Complete
Avenue Rent by PandaFire McMango reviews
Avenue Q meets RENT! I'm changing Avenue Q songs so that they pertain to RENT fic characters. It's ridiculous...but I LOVE IT. You don't even really need to know Avenue Q to get these, they're just meant to be funny to anyone.
RENT - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,459 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/1/2008 - Published: 8/2/2007
If You Were Gay by ursomalevolent reviews
PreRent. Collins wasn't always so open about his sexuality to his friends. In which Collins reads LotR, Roger throws beer cans, and revelations are made. Based on the Avenue Q song of the same title.
RENT - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,575 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/10/2006 - Roger D., T. Collins - Complete
If We Were Gay by Musetta Lulu reviews
I got the idea from Erik and Fae. This is unauthorized. Mark and Roger discuss MR slash, to the tune of If You Were Gay from Avenue Q. Because I have heard the song exactly once, rhyme scheme and rhythm sucks.
RENT - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 627 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/13/2005 - Mark C., Roger D. - Complete
Be As Loud As You Want by SiriusLovesRent reviews
Collins and Angel...have some fun in the presence of their friends. And what do the bohos do? Sing of course! Avenue Q songfic. Totally random and crazy.
RENT - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,239 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Complete