Home Community Books Vampires Awesome Vampire Stories
Awesome Vampire Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Vampires, Since: 01-20-09
Founder: PrincessBlaize - Stories: 13 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 66301
This community is for vampire stories that are AWESOME! I love to read vampire FanFics, so these are the ones that I would recommend to other people.

Broken Promises by PrincessBlaize reviews
Prom should be the night that every girl, vampire or human, feels like a princess. Then why does Bianca feel so alone and out of place? There is a hole in her heart that needs to be filled. Will she be able to fill it with love? Or will she let the darkness overtake her?
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,331 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/10/2012 - Complete
Broken Dreams: Broken Hearts by PrincessBlaize reviews
A party full of angsty teenage vampires, what could go wrong? Jenni's night takes an unsuspected turn as the night progresses and a new force of darkness comes to haunt her.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,089 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/28/2011 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Complete
You, Me, Together, Never by PoisonIvy32 reviews
"You just smell so delicious. I can't wait till tomorrow. Maybe I should just get a tiny taste now." I could feel his breath on my neck, making it cold. His tounge touched my neck, getting a taste. "Please don't," I whispered.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 46,028 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 6/10/2012 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Complete
My Captor, My Savior by brown-irises reviews
“You just what?” He whispered, his lips still at the corner of my mouth. He moved down, brushing his lips against my neck and pausing at my collar bone.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 40,057 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 2/9/2010 - Published: 1/11/2010 - Complete
Silver in the Moonlight by Mandydoll reviews
His eyes bored into mine as he leaned in, our faces barely an inch apart. Our eyes locked, and my legs felt more like jelly than bones; the only things holding me up were his arms. Suddenly a threatening growl interruped our peaceful moment.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 252 - Reviews: 1129 - Favs: 337 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 7/27/2013 - Published: 12/25/2009 - Complete
Broken Dreams: Broken Bonds by PrincessBlaize reviews
I looked into Bianca's face as she said, "Okay, just calm down. I don't want to hurt you-" "You should be more worried about me hurting you," I snapped back. I didn't even recognize my voice as I said that. I ran as fast as I could away from her -excertp-
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,897 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/24/2011 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Complete
Bleeding For Winter by SaraiDaDee reviews
Things change for a strange girl named Hailence when she meets Evanen, who just so happens to be a strange vampire. What with her being snatched up by a vampire, and drama around this "Rising", who knows what could happen? Completed.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 33 - Words: 130,137 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 5/29/2009 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Complete
Help Me Breathe by RoriRoseWillEatYou reviews
Jane is practically a slave, trapped in a world of blood. What happens when she meets Benedikt, who wants her for her blood... and maybe more...
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 46,467 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 7/16/2009 - Published: 11/13/2008
Vampire's Aren't Real Sequel by SaraiDaDee reviews
Everyone knows the story of Ivy and Daviel, but now here's the story of their daughter, Sprice. She's a teen having to live through being a badass teenager while suffering the results of past grudges against her father, Daviel. Completed. :P
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 33 - Words: 90,741 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/10/2008 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Complete
Vampires Aren't Real by SaraiDaDee reviews
What would seem like a normal, sarcastic girl of 16, turns out to be very abnormal. Iveria Elaine Kinrey was just a girl working to excape her past, when it was brought back by the abduction of vampires. COMPLETED.. duh.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 54 - Words: 125,233 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 7/27/2007 - Published: 5/7/2007 - Complete
Vampire Kisses: Starlight by Alexander-In-Autumn reviews
Alexander Sterling just wanted to be human. But he got cursed to be a vampire instead. What happens when he starts to fall for a conformative town's local hot Goth girl, Raven? Will he finally feel alive? Or will his heart get staked? Edward Cullen chap.3
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 26 - Words: 57,350 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 3/29/2008 - Published: 7/1/2007 - Complete