Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach Awesome bleach OC fics
Awesome bleach OC fics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 05-12-08
Founder: Crimsonturk - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 58353
A c2 where all the good bleach fics with OC characters are contained.

Bleach: Bearers of The Key by wabi7 reviews
A New adventure with an all new protagonists as well as enemies! When the Spirit King created the Ōken, He knew that one day there would be a being that would try to recreate it, a being that would try to become King itself. So He did something that not even the rest of the royal family knew. He took the four main components of the key and...rest of summary inside UPDATES WEDNESDAY
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,759 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 3/15/2013 - K. Urahara
White Fire by AvaMcKenna reviews
"You can try, 'Your Highness', but I'm warning you, I only give my respect to those who earn it from me. And I don't break easy." Byakuya/OC!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,305 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/11/2010 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Byakuya K. - Complete
Mysterious shinigami by TemperanceTales reviews
Ichigo and Rukia find a small girl that apparently has shinigami powers. See how this girl changes everyone's life and see how everyone changes hers.It takes place before Rukia gets taken to soul society.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 39 - Words: 60,220 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 1/29/2008 - Published: 12/9/2007 - Complete
Hollow Queen by TemperanceTales reviews
Kumiko found herself frozen...but surprisingly...not from fear. She was looking more in wonder at his eyes. There was something oddly familiar about them...Even then, she still couldn't move; his reiatsu was that strong. Sequel to Mysterious Shinigami.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 136,300 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 7/24/2012 - Published: 2/26/2008 - S. Aizen - Complete
Soul Society of America by Dragonwolf166 reviews
What Happens when Ichigo and his friends go to America and find out a secret of their new frinds.Rated for mild language
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,014 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/19/2008 - Published: 10/19/2007