Home Community Anime/Manga Bakugan Battle Brawlers Bakugan Brawl, OC's unite!
Bakugan Brawl, OC's unite!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Since: 10-22-08
Founder: mayouh101 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 63328
Bakugan OC stories? You can find 'em here! Pm me if you create one that has OC's and is a bakugan story!

Sweet Rain by MiyokoHikaru reviews
It's been a few weeks since the Bakugan returned to their world and Shun has started to miss Skyress. Can someone help him with his emotions? A little OOC.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/6/2009 - Shun K.
My Prince in Shirts and Jeans by mayouh101 reviews
There once was a girl that dreamed. She always dreamed about her prince, a young man in shining silver armor, rescuing her from all her troubles. But… who knew… that my ‘prince’ turned out to be a teen in a white shirt and faded jeans?
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,501 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/31/2009 - Published: 2/10/2009 - Joe B.
Midnight Angel by Mispritt reviews
Songfic. MaruchoxOC, JuliexBilly and maybe DanxRuno. The brawlers meet a new friend named Alyson "Aly" Tyler, what they didn't know is that Aly holds a little secret.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,470 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/28/2009 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Marucho M.
Prophecies and Journals by Mispritt reviews
Runo meets a goth girl named Jez. The weird thing is, everything she puts in her journal comes true! Which means, both Dan and Masquerade wants Jez to make a story about Dan/Masquerade defeating Evil/Good.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,136 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/30/2009 - Published: 1/27/2009
United By Destiny by AcousticLovely reviews
When an old freind of Runo's is captured, it is up to her, the brawlers, and her old freinds to help get her back. A lot of OC's. OC's introduced in first chapter. not very good at summary's. I do not own Bakugan.Dash of DanxRuno, maybe RunoxOC.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,853 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/27/2009 - Published: 1/11/2009 - Runo M.
A new brawler by MadiHatz7 reviews
The brawlers go on vacation but who do they meet?
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 436 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/1/2014 - Published: 12/14/2008 - Dan K., Shun K.
Sound of Silence by Ivory Sentinelle reviews
My name is Clarice Ichihara and this is my story..." A talented girl trying to escape from the demons of her past. Can her new found friends help her? OCs needed! Formerly known as Enigma. On hiatus.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,913 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/6/2009 - Published: 12/13/2008
Together Once Again by FlowersOverBoys reviews
Summary inside! Pairings ShunxAlice RunoxDan JuliexBilly and MaruchoxOC! Disclaimer: I DON"T OWN BAKUGAN! Thanks for all the reviews! :D Changed my pen name from RedRosesRulez37 COMPLETE! :D
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 15,722 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/27/2010 - Published: 11/27/2008 - Alice G., Shun K. - Complete
The Next Generation by Talia Inuzuka reviews
Twenty five years after the Brawlers saved both Vestroia and the Human world the Silent Core and the Infinity Core are released into the world again and it's up to a new band of children to save the world, the children of the original Brawlers. Rewritten
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 28,433 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/3/2010 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Dan K., Shun K.
Winds of Change by xxWhiteFangxx reviews
SPOILER WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOLIERS! Becca is a talented brawler with a dark past. What will happen when she joins up with the Brawlers to take down Naga! T for safety!
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,238 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/31/2008 - Published: 11/10/2008 - Shun K., Dan K.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers Star Shot by Xx-Erin-xX-AthrunxCagallifan reviews
My AU of the series with an OC in it. Maybe a few OCs but anyways... enjoy! Elise Ardina is a bakugan battle brawler who is well on her way to becoming one of the top ten. When she gets her talking bakugan and has a run in with Masquerade her views change
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,143 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/8/2008
alex pov by deathday reviews
alex is a young bakugan brawler and his town is under atack by evil bakugan it is up to him and some of his friends to save his town.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 109 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/27/2008
Senses of Darkness by When the Moon Met the Sun reviews
Nicole is a girl with an unusual ability, a dark past, and a resentful bakugan. She must team up with the Brawlers to end Naga's plans and confront her own demons. ShunxOC
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 28,844 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/24/2009 - Published: 10/21/2008 - Shun K. - Complete
Girls Do, Boys Learn by Lita Taka reviews
Lita OC explains to Dan, Shun, Joe, and Billy about why girls act like they do. Songfic
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 585 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/3/2008 - Complete