Home Community Games Star Wars Bao-Dur/Exile
Bao-Dur/Exile
Follow .
Focus: Games Star Wars, Since: 01-21-08
Founder: Rilan - Stories: 21 - Followers: 0 - id: 54794
For those who favor the non-canon pairing of female Exile and Bao-Dur, from Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords.
Open to all kinds of fiction, one shots to epics, all ratings, can be either LS Exile or DS Exile.

Now and Then and Always by RevanOrdo7567 reviews
A random scene between Bao Dur and my femExile. Because they just belong together. Please read and review!
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,243 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/8/2014 - [Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik] - Complete
When You Were Young by Apathyisdeath reviews
What if Bao-Dur did know the Exile before the war? Maybe he did, but he just didn't know she was that cute little girl he met swinging through the trees with a young Mical on Dantooine.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,975 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/10/2009 - Published: 4/8/2009 - Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik - Complete
Saving Face: Seba Edition by Elkian reviews
BDXExile Bao Dur and the General want some alone time...will Seba give it to them? Exile can be Neutral, DS or LS; slight OCXAtton OCXDisciple.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik - Complete
Saving Face: Mira Edition by Elkian reviews
Same as the other Saving Face, with some minor edits and Mira instead of Seba; for those who don't like OCs, or want to see Mira making a fool out of the guys .
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik
Corruption by Elkian reviews
Post KOTOR 2. What are our plucky heroes - villainous monsters - or neutral bystanders - doing now? Warning for some disturbing ideas.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/10/2010 - Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik - Complete
Remote by tankgirly
A lifetime apart, two old comrades reprise their first meeting.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,953 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/17/2010 - Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik - Complete
Stay by Jiara Anatalis reviews
BaoDur is saddened that his General doesn't seem to recognize him. Does anyone else feel like the Zabrak got shortchanged with that horrible game intro? This tries to fill in the gaps. Rated teen for some mild sexual content in the third chapter.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,749 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/4/2007 - Published: 7/1/2007 - Complete
Remembering to Forget by Plebia reviews
My version of the events of KotOR 2, with the main plotline centering around LSF Jaelyn Kasra & BaoDur. This story has NOT been abandoned, I'm just suffering from extreme lack of time to write and mild writer's block. I'll update sometime, I swear!
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,613 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/14/2007 - Published: 6/18/2007
Tales of KOTOR: The Lost Souls by Dante-Raven reviews
Part of the botched Holidayoramarama challenge: BaoDur finds himself searching for a purpose, after learning of his abilties and he desperately awaits a longing confession...
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,805 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/3/2007 - Complete
General by Aeryn Phoenix reviews
BaoDur x LSF Exile fluff, one shot.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,262 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/7/2007 - Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik - Complete
No Matter What by Val Perham reviews
Bao-Dur and the Exile have a heart-to-heart during a rainstorm on Duxn.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,271 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/10/2009 - Exile/Meetra Surik, Bao-Dur - Complete
The Alien's Heart by Dessmond Williams reviews
"You come for her, like you always do. But you cannot save her, for she has been lost. You know this yet you still dare to face me, knowing what I am. Why?"
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,135 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Bao-Dur, Exile/Meetra Surik - Complete
I Remember by Seerwood reviews
Oneshot: The exile reminisces. BaoDur X LSF Exile
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,118 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Published: 5/12/2006 - Complete
Acid Etched by elenathehun reviews
She tastes acid bitter, and he knows that it's ten years too late for either of them. [Bao Dur and Exile, Interspecies 'ship]
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/23/2006 - Complete
Wants by elenathehun reviews
[BDEx] Sometimes, you just have to work for what you want. Other times, it's as easy as a heartbeat.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,661 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 2/28/2006 - Complete
Undivided Attention by elenathehun reviews
[BDExile, ISSR] “Yeah, yeah. Anyway, is there a reason you decided to pin me up on the wall, or were you just wanting the pleasure of my undivided attention?”
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 894 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/5/2006 - Complete