Home Community General Beast Wars Fanfiction
Beast Wars Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-13-07
Founder: NostalgicforBeastWars - Stories: 975 - Followers: 25 - Staff: 1 - id: 45758
If you are experiencing nostalgia for that long lost show called Beast Wars, then this is the place for you. Every Beast Wars fanfic Starfire201 and myself could find have been listed here, so if you know of a fic that we haven't added yet, we would appreciate a heads up.

Cheetor's Fall Into Darkness by SkyDragonMC reviews
What would have happened if Megatron's minions managed to capture Cheetor and bring him before Megatron in the confusion that ensued during Feral Scream?
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,038 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 19h - Published: 7/18 - Cheetor
Spots and scales by StupidBolts reviews
"You always find your way back. It's part of what just makes you, you!," he explained, voice getting tired and droopy. "I know you'll always come back to me." BW crack pairing. Cheetor/Dinobot.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,779 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 7/3 - Dinobot, Cheetor - Complete
Divide And Conquer by Conveyus Prime reviews
[BW] Before the Axalon gets ready to depart Cybertron on its mission, two old friends have one last drink. Takes place before the Beast Wars cartoon actually begins, and disregards the comic-only "Dawn of Future's Past". Rated for mild cursing and being at a bar.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,272 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/15 - Rattrap - Complete
Come, Gentle Night by Nicor Warg-Fyrweorm reviews
Our loved ones are never really gone, if one knows where to search for them. "Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-browed night, give me my Romeo. And when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun."
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,562 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/11 - Dinobot, Rattrap - Complete
Where You Stand by Conveyus Prime reviews
[BW] Primal confronts the hero of the day about his uncharacteristic display of bravery. Takes place after the episode "A Better Mousetrap". Thanks to Warlord-Xana for the suggestion!
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 957 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 4/11 - Optimus Primal, Rattrap - Complete
Cat and Mouse by Conveyus Prime reviews
[BW] Just HOW did Rattrap know that the Tripredacus Agent Ravage had switched sides? Takes place during "The Agenda Part 2" of Beast Wars.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,289 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/5 - Rattrap, Ravage - Complete
Beast Wars: Resolution by Magnus Primal reviews
In the aftermath of the Beast Wars, a newly reborn Dinobot and back from the dead Tarantulas find themselves the new leaders of the Beast Wars. With the fate of prehistoric Earth hanging in the balance, who will win? Rated T for eventual violence.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,745 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 2/28
Blurred Lines by LibraryNexus reviews
During 'Optimal Situation,' Prime wakes up when Primal replaces his spark. What does he talk about with his descendants? Right story posted!
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/11 - Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal - Complete
Here is Gone by taratron reviews
Another Protoform X origin story. To quote the beast himself, "I regret everything."
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,962 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/17
Beast wars: A warrior's destiny by Gen Dinobot 7
Set between after double Dinobot and the rest of the series. After the first clone of Dinobot failed a new clone is created by using a blank protoform, this new Dinobot has been given a new role to play within the beast wars.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,033 - Published: 1/9
Nothing's As It Seems by Cu-Curee
Here's a taste of something I've been working on for ages. Not written but... it's very interesting. I think it'll make a nice fic series. This is a blerb from somewhere in the middle that may or may not happen. I would like comments on whether or not you'd like to see where this came from and where it's going.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 189 - Published: 1/8 - Cheetor, Rattrap - Complete
In Defense of the Judas by taratron
Treachery starts somewhere.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,339 - Published: 1/8 - Complete
Imago by taratron reviews
You cannot stop the process once it's begun.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,596 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8
To My Runaway by taratron reviews
The further you run, the closer you get.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,106 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/7 - Complete
Lack of Sight by taratron reviews
It's more than meets the eye.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,042 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/7 - Complete
Real Truth The True by taratron reviews
Other voices speak. Do you hear?
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 894 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/6 - Complete
To Be Enslaved by taratron reviews
Without freedom, nothing matters.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,721 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/6 - Complete
Cat and Mouse by taratron reviews
There's more to DepthCharge and Rampage than you think.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 47,091 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/5 - Rampage, Depth Charge - Complete
Pure Putrid Predacons by Balin Lord of Moria reviews
An ode to the infamous Beast Wars villains, the techno villains with no respect for nature called the Predacons.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 189 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/20/2014 - Complete
Bless My Maximal Soul by Balin Lord of Moria reviews
An ode to my favorite Transformers/Beast Wars characters, the nature-loving techno heroes called the Maximals.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 223 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/17/2014 - Complete
Dinobot vs Dinobot II by BLS91090 reviews
In this dream match, Dinobot faces off against his Transmetal II Predacon clone. Rated T for violence. One-shot.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,214 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/9/2014 - Dinobot - Complete
The Tiger and the Fox by Trackster reviews
Following the most recent loss of his closest friend, Snowstalker, Tigatron rescues Foxy, the little red fox cub Maximal and very quickly makes himself a new friend.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,497 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2014 - Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Tigatron - Complete
Seeing Other People by MonkeyMindScream reviews
"When she was safely within her quarters and out of earshot, she began to laugh. Because really, the whole thing was quite funny when you thought about it. However, it did beg the question: what was the cause of it, exactly?" AU in which Quickstrike tries to let Blackarachnia down easy without really needing to, the reason behind it, and the reactions afterwards.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,939 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/12/2014 - [Quickstrike, Silverbolt] Blackarachnia
Frozen Spark by Seeker Midnight
(I really don't have a summary for this...I sorry. Don't kill me.) T-T
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,146 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/5/2014 - Rampage, Depth Charge, OC
Forget Me Not by Seeker Midnight
In the heat of Overdose's "depression" a memory resurfaces that might bring her sanity into question.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/5/2014 - Rampage, Depth Charge, OC
898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »