Home Community Books Beka Cooper series Beka and The Rogue
Beka and The Rogue
Follow .
Focus: Books Beka Cooper series, Since: 07-09-09
Founder: Rowena of Naxen - Stories: 30 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 71902
We all know Beka and Rosto belong together, right? This is a collection of Beka/Rosto stories, connected with Starzgirl's forum, also called 'Beka and the Rogue'. Go there to find out more, but the basic idea is Rosto and Beka should definitely end up together in the third book! Subscribe if you think so too!

The Piper's Tune by Lioness's Heart reviews
Oneshot. Beka never believed in the story of the Pied Piper and his hypnotic pipe, but Rosto changed it all when he played his tunes just for her...
Beka Cooper series - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,610 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/22/2009 - [Rebakah C./Beka, Rosto the Piper] - Complete
Nightmares by xoJaymexo reviews
Three weeks of nightmares take its toll on Beka and her friends. Can they worm it out of her, and do they want to hear it? A B/R fic, and my first Beka Cooper fic.
Beka Cooper series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,895 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/23/2009 - Complete
The Flowers by Alan the Great reviews
Rosto sends Beka flowers. This soon drives her crazy.
Beka Cooper series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/10/2009 - Complete
Overprotective by nikkiRA reviews
Oneshot, BekaRosto/ “Rosto, don’t you have a court to run?” I asked, glaring. He winked at me. “Oh, Beka, it’s alright. I just want to meet your new friend.” I sincerely doubted that.
Beka Cooper series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,436 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Complete
Will You Catch Me? by Kyprish Prophetess reviews
A Beka/Rosto One-shot. First fanfic. Flames welcome. Rated T because I said so.
Beka Cooper series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,080 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 10 - Published: 5/16/2008 - Rebakah C./Beka, Rosto the Piper - Complete
Dog's Day Off by seven3eight reviews
One shot. The story is how Rosto finally overcame Beka's reluctance to get together. Fluff.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,606 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 26 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Encounters by xxravenwingxx reviews
Beka keeps running into Rosto, and he keeps calling her Terrier. [RostoBeka, spoilers if you haven't read Terrier]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,004 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/17/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Learning from Mama by Starlit Emerald-Eyed Empress reviews
Terrier Oneshot. Beka thought it was her mother’s experience with rushers that kept her away from Rosto, but it was what brought her to the point where she accepts his feelings for her and allows herself to stop denying hers for him. Beka x Rosto
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/26/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Opposites by Peppermint Kiss reviews
From Terrier. Simply Rosto, and simply Beka. The Rogue, and a Puppy turned Dog. What will become of them? Beka's thoughts on Rosto... Rated a strong T.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 608 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/13/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Before I Lose My Nerve by Frozen Isa reviews
Rosto needs a favor from Beka. A BekaRosto, super short! I edited to make Rosto more Rostoish,
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 622 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/12/2007 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Puppy Love by Shang it reviews
fluff and drabbles interpersed with fitting song lyrics. Parings include BR, ST SabineTunstall , AG, KD, BR BuriRaoul , OS, TJ, RS, YN, DN respectively! Don't recognize the abbreviations? Read and find out!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,788 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/2/2008 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Tortall, Tortall
One Chance by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
When Beka runs after answering a very sensitive question, she finds herself in a position where her very life may be in danger. She needs someone to help her, and fast...Oneshot BekaRosto WARNING: Spoilers for Terrier
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,935 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/7/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Thank You by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
Rosto comes back one night after a pretty rough night as the Rogue, and only one person's there to help him... Cute Oneshot. RostoBeka WARNING: Spoilers for Terrier
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,135 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/13/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Jealousy by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
When Beka answers the door to find someone interested in Rosto, she finds herself feeling a little thing called jealousy... BekaRosto Oneshot WARNING: Spoilers for Terrier
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 859 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/17/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Protector by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
When Beka gets wounded defending her Lord Provost, she has someone to look out for her whether she likes it or not... Quick story. BekaRosto WARNING: Spoilers for Terrier
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,914 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 4/3/2007 - Published: 1/6/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Rogue's Word by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
Conflict brews between Rosto and Beka when Beka decides to take interest in a local Dog...WARNING: SPOILERS FOR TERRIER. BekaRosto
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,855 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Irresistable by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
Aniki and Kora are tired of Beka and Rosto fighting all the time, so they decide to take matters into their own hands... BekaRosto of course!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,297 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/31/2007 - Tortall - Complete
A Fighting Chance by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
Beka and her Dogs come across another bar fight, but what happens when it's a setup to get Beka on her own? And why do they keep mentioning a certain Rogue? BekaRosto
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,517 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 9/14/2007 - Published: 9/6/2007 - Tortall
Warm all over again by Hidden Fairy reviews
Sequal to Warm Again. Another short oneshot after Beka comes home a little frustrated after duty. Takes place the night after Warm Again. R&R plz
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 974 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/16/2008 - Tortall - Complete
Trying To Teach You a Lesson! by NobodyCanKnow reviews
Rosto asks Beka if she could teach him some common fighting moves. Beka agrees and the day does not go the way she planned. That wicked Rosto! : Rosto and Beka. RR please. Oneshot
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/5/2008 - Tortall - Complete
I Promise by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
When Aniki plays a prank on Beka, she's left to run around looking for Kora to help her fix things, and guess who she runs into... Cute Oneshot, BekaRosto WARNING: Spoilers for Terrier
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,316 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/6/2007 - Tortall - Complete
His Treasure by xX.Padfoot.Xx reviews
Rosto decides to take advantage of Beka when he sees her with her hands full... Cute Oneshot RostoBeka WARNING: Spoilers for Terrier
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 805 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 14 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Dogs and Thieves 50 Themes of Beka And Rosto by LadyKnight44 reviews
Themes of Beka & Rosto. COMPLETED.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,424 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/5/2008 - Published: 12/15/2007 - Tortall - Complete
A week with Rosto by maidenknight221 reviews
Someone's torched Rosto's room oh no! who does he stay with? why Beka of course! romance, flirting, and nightmares what will happen? Disclaimer: tamora peirces not mine!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,678 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 7/27/2009 - Published: 1/17/2008
Butterflies by Amalphiya reviews
Terrier oneshot, with good Beka/Rosto fluff. Really late birthday present for Lioness's Heart.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,091 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/9/2009 - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »