Home Community Games Spyro the Dragon Belitinog's favorites
Belitinog's favorites
Follow .
Focus: Games Spyro the Dragon, Since: 04-13-12
Founder: Belitinog - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - id: 99585
There we go that's better. Good stories that I approve of for all Spyro fans like myself. All except my own which I will let you se if you like. PM me if you want me to see your story.

A War against another kind by Admiralkirk reviews
Kirk has survived the cave in and is contacted by a mysterious voice telling him to go to Warfang to complete his destiny. But his destiny will be something he would never expect as the fight for survival starts again against an unlikely enemy. While this fight begins the darkness will leave with a vengeance.Rated for mild language and other stuff SpyroxCynder OCxOC/ now continued
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 76,028 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/6/2012 - Published: 7/5/2012 - Spyro, Cynder - Complete
Spirit of a Dragon by IOTA.G reviews
The Dark master has been defeated and Spyro and Cynder have a chance at a normal life together. But what will happen when a new evil looms in their path? With their new allies will they survive? Or perish at the hand of this unknown evil?
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 38,235 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/26/2012 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Spyro, Cynder
The Evil Within by Starduster the Dragoness reviews
What would happen if Cynder didn't turn from her darkness when Spyro and herself were going to attack Malefor and stop the Destroyer? Read, enjoy and hopefully review. "No longer a one shot, thanks to all that told me this story should be lengthened."
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,939 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/18/2013 - Published: 4/2/2012 - Cynder, Spyro