Home Community Books Cherub Best CHERUB Stories.
Best CHERUB Stories.
Follow .
Focus: Books Cherub, Since: 08-06-12
Founder: squigle.x - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 102010
Mostly the best CHERUB stories here on Fanfiction. Nuff said.

New Beginnings by squigle.x reviews
Lost Sequel: Since returning to CHERUB a year previously, Dakota has fought to keep her past at bay, keep her feelings burried in able to successfully move forwards. What happens when her past finds her and threatens to break what she has built up? Her heart was breaking, her CHERUB career ending, she was saving her sister. There was no turning back. This was it.
Cherub - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,493 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/14/2013 - Published: 10/24/2012
Lost by squigle.x reviews
My name is Dakota Costello. I am the youngest black shirt in the history of CHERUB, on my second mission to Moscow Russia I was lost, abandoned by those I call family. This is my story. UPDATE: I am continuing the sequel here. LATER CHAPTERS RATED M.
Cherub - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 28 - Words: 49,850 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/12/2013 - Published: 1/9/2012 - Complete
Hunter by squigle.x reviews
Tayla witnessed the death of her family, she saw the bullet pass through the murderers head. The file said it was life or death but some aren't so sure. And find out the reason why Bruce never had a girlfriend. SOME CHAPTERS ARE RATED M. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, THERE WILL BE WARNING BEFORE HAND. Let me know what you think!
Cherub - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 34,110 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 5/18/2012
A New Recruit by WeAreAllMadeOfStars reviews
Ayla's life is completely changed when she's stolen from an orphanage and into a life in the intelligence service at CHERUB. She meets friends, makes enemies, falls in and out of love and most importantly, travels on missions that could even save the entire world. BACK FROM HIATUS!
Cherub - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 50,143 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 6/13/2014 - Published: 9/10/2012
The One by kfaatcee reviews
Layla Beckett grew up in the world of drugs, she knew all there is to know. But all in the space of a day her parents are killed and she is taken to CHERUB. Is her knowledge from her past enough to survive?
Cherub - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,072 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/3/2013 - Published: 4/13/2012