Home Community General Best HP fic
Best HP fic
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-16-05
Founder: DWAYNA - Stories: 1,615 - Followers: 88 - id: 16789
Independent, powerful, slytherin, lightsided dark!Harry, Xovers, humor&parody, unusual, skilled!Harry

The Shock of it All by Fairywm reviews
AU 4th year. After being named champion our hero never makes it back to his dorms. In a state of shock he makes a mistake and loses his memory. Will he get it back? Super!Harry. Unfettered!Cussing!Harry. Not a crossover, but with a lot of Sci-fi references. Please, read the warning in the first chapter. Harry's a bit of an ass.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 90,402 - Reviews: 661 - Favs: 539 - Follows: 805 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 6/22 - Harry P., Hermione G., Sirius B., Luna L.
What The by cvtisjustok reviews
A rebounded spell causes Harry's soul to travel to the end of his second year. Strange magic causes a unexpected result. Determined Harry, Good but misguided Dumbledore.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 37,862 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 5/28 - Harry P., Sirius B., Dobby
Peace Of Mind by Mage Myrddin reviews
Fate and Death owes Harry, so Fate sends him to an alternate universe to live out his childhood again. Most of it, anyway. Harry definitely didn't want to be stuck as eleven again. The reason for the change? Harry is supposed to achieve 'peace of mind.' Whatever the hell that means. WARNING: Mild swearing and non-canon character death.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 40,609 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 4/23 - Published: 6/30/2015
The Widow and the Wizard by ShunKickShunKers reviews
"Would you like to come with me?" Harry stared at her eyes, big and green like his. Anything would be better than returning with the Dursleys, he believed it firmly. So he slipped this small hand into hers and held onto it tightly. AssassinInTraining!Harry Eventual Clintasha
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 42,401 - Reviews: 640 - Favs: 2,860 - Follows: 4,320 - Updated: 4/27 - Published: 1/25/2015
Harry Potter & the Game by Concept101 reviews
With the powers of Gamer given to him Harry sets out to prove himself to the world of magic by becoming the best he can be despite the impossible odds against him! Watch our hero grow in this action filled adventure full of heart, humour & spectacle. And the occasional swear word. Politics!Action!Drama!Manipulation!OP Harry!Mind Bending Magic! Year 1 Complete! Updates every 4 days!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 164,024 - Reviews: 1476 - Favs: 2,124 - Follows: 2,883 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 5/17 - Harry P., Hermione G., Ginny W.
The Way of the Jedi by TheBlackHand724 reviews
Harry learns the ways of the force after watching the OG Trilogy when he's 7.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 126,687 - Reviews: 448 - Favs: 918 - Follows: 1,283 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 4/4 - [Harry P., Hermione G.]
Making Me Work by Otb13 reviews
Harry is the Master of Death, things are going well, until he keeps encountering one individual making him work harder than he wants to. Harry has a bone to pick, how will that go down.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,744 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 579 - Follows: 987 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 5/11 - Harry P., Black Widow/Natasha R.
Courage and Cunning by preciousann reviews
Salazar Slytherin has had enough of Dumbledore and Voldemort's stupidity, so on October 31, 1981 he decides to put a stop to the wizarding war. Things do not go according to plan. He loses his memories, but 10 years later he regains them when he gets a familiar letter. Bashing of some characters at first, but it gets better. A twist to the Harry is Salazar genre. More inside...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 63 - Words: 503,788 - Reviews: 2524 - Favs: 2,726 - Follows: 3,094 - Updated: 7/8/2015 - Published: 6/26/2014 - Harry P., Severus S., Voldemort, Salazar S.
A Song of Ice, Fire and Lightning by Zero Rewind reviews
My reward for beating the Demon Emperor and sending him back to hell? Finding myself in an unknown land, hounded by heralds of ice and fire, as well as the idiotic peoples of the lands in this... Westeros. Is it possible to find a way home? I don't know. But I will try, at least.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 75,533 - Reviews: 668 - Favs: 1,563 - Follows: 1,864 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 4/19
God's Eye by Todeswind reviews
Harry Dresden gets misplaced after the events of the Darkhallow. Suffice it to say tossed to the edge of the galaxy, he still manages to stir up trouble. After all, the universe exists to trouble Harry Dresden.
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 127,152 - Reviews: 860 - Favs: 1,331 - Follows: 1,500 - Updated: 9/21/2015 - Published: 4/9/2012 - H. Dresden
The Games We Play by rgm0005 reviews
It began after I got rejected by Signal again, though at the time I had no idea what was happening. Titles and levels suddenly appeared above people's heads and then weird things began to happen, as if I was in a game. And then, I realize I was in a game. But...if my life is a game, I'm going to win it. My name's Jaune Arc and I'm the Gamer. RWBY/The Gamer.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 118,578 - Reviews: 1568 - Favs: 3,714 - Follows: 3,775 - Updated: 5/22/2015 - Published: 7/27/2014 - Jaune Arc, Ozpin, Cinder Fall, Ruby Rose
The Lightsaber by Tellemicus Sundance reviews
A childhood love, combined with magical experimentation, and a determination to see his project brought to life. This was all it took to change the world...forever.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Spiritual - Chapters: 26 - Words: 173,879 - Reviews: 967 - Favs: 1,660 - Follows: 1,988 - Updated: 6/26 - Published: 11/29/2014 - Harry P., Voldemort, Dudley D. - Complete
Shadows of the Sith by DarthImperius reviews
(Sequel to "The Hidden Empire") After thousands of years, the true Sith Empire has returned, and now the Republic and the Jedi face their darkest hours. But in the shadows, the Emperor of the Sith plots against the two, determined to finish what he began centuries ago. SithLord!Harry; Alternate Universe; Alternate Timeline; Star Wars Prequels, KOTOR and The Old Republic crossover.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,685 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 698 - Follows: 807 - Updated: 5/23 - Published: 12/23/2015 - Harry P. - Complete
Trouble In Paradise by TeraWatt reviews
Lord Harry James Potter and his eldest son are pulled through the Veil of Death just in time for the Secret Council at Rivendell. I do not own Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings. Their beach, my sandcastle. Rated T for rampant Paranoia
Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,653 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 372 - Follows: 594 - Updated: 5/28/2015 - Published: 8/7/2013 - Harry P., Sirius B., James S. P., Aragorn
Forged by Pain by Hostiel reviews
Hydra sought to turn a child into a weapon, to use his own pain to forge him into an unstoppable force, capable of carrying out whatever their will might be. Unfortunately for them, an uncontrolled weapon will destroy its creator just as easily as it would any other, and Harry Potter is not willing to let himself be controlled.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 45,534 - Reviews: 534 - Favs: 1,589 - Follows: 2,251 - Updated: 5/30 - Published: 10/3/2015
Xtreme Freak by RightingLegends reviews
Extremely AU. Harry is befriended by two adults who take him under their wing and try to protect him from his family. Harry learns to maximize his potential and finds that he has an adiction to pushing the limit in all areas of his life. Starts out before Hogwarts years and will continue through. Rating may change, as Harry gets older. Also pairings may occur later, but again
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 99,433 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 608 - Follows: 870 - Updated: 12/17/2015 - Published: 3/5/2015 - Harry P., Hermione G., Hedwig
The Rise of Cyrodiil by DarthImperius reviews
When old secrets and an ancient line are discovered by Harry and his grandfather, the young wizard heads into an unknown world where magic is common and many other things are not as they appear to be, especially himself. (Skyrim timeline; pre-GoF; Alternate Universe and Timeline) NOW BEING REWRITTEN
Crossover - Harry Potter & Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 31,362 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 336 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 11/24/2015 - Harry P.
Unstoppable! by ProfessorPedant reviews
Harry got more than he expected when he found the Philosopher's Stone in his pocket at the end of First Year. The Stone opened a channel to the power of Cyttorak, turning Harry into an Unstoppable Juggernaut. Super!Harry, HP/Marvel Comics crossover. Harry, Hermione, Dr. Strange, Spider-man, and others. Moved from Crossovers for greater exposure.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 65,846 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 416 - Follows: 281 - Published: 11/24/2015 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Harry Potter's most excellent adventure by wolfd890 reviews
The boy who lived simply wanted to take a break from being everyone's Hero. Who'd have thought that being kidnapped by Jaffa out of some lousy Diner would do the trick? Poor SG1. They have no idea how far down the rabbit hole goes. Harry Potter/Stargate Crossover, eventual AU
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 79,852 - Reviews: 501 - Favs: 1,308 - Follows: 1,878 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 11/16/2015 - J. O'Neill, Vala, Harry P.
A New Man by Steelbadger reviews
Torn from his family and lost in an unfamiliar world Harry Potter will fight with all he has to return to them. He has to navigate self-absorbed geniuses, secretive government agencies, megalomaniacal Norse gods and a huge green rage monster if he is to find his home. Post-epilogue story.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,163 - Reviews: 337 - Favs: 2,128 - Follows: 3,126 - Updated: 3/27 - Published: 4/19/2015 - Harry P.
The Katarn Side by Darth Marrs reviews
An aged, broken Jedi general came to Earth hoping to retire. However, when he went to a park and saw a young boy with unlimited Force potential getting the snot beat out of him, he knew the Force was not through making his life interesting.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 32 - Words: 137,628 - Reviews: 2985 - Favs: 3,977 - Follows: 4,429 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 10/24/2015 - Complete
If Looks Could Kill by questionablequotation reviews
ONE-SHOT: After Arthur Weasley nearly dies at the Ministry, Harry wonders why Voldemort's snake isn't something more exotic...really, no self-respecting Parseltongue should limit himself to something as mundane as a regular snake. In which Harry makes use of what he learned in Care of Magical Creatures, Kreacher is forced to cooperate, and the Chamber hides a new Secret..
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,243 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 1,586 - Follows: 435 - Published: 10/21/2015 - Complete
Harry Potter the Genius Gamer by hk041193 reviews
What happens when a genius's life is turned into a game? follow Harry Potter as his life is turned into a game where he strives to be the best while hiding his ability. starts 10 years later. Harry not B-W-L, 3 years older harry, alive but in coma Lily, HarryXFleur. Rating may change later
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 71,551 - Reviews: 451 - Favs: 1,451 - Follows: 1,855 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 9/10/2015 - [Harry P., Fleur D.] Remus L., OC
The Wizard Who Meddled With Time by Team Ozone reviews
Terrible things happen to wizards who meddle with time. When that wizard is Harry Potter, the terrible things tend to happen to other people instead. Fourth Year. Time Travel.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 93,465 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 1,066 - Follows: 1,635 - Updated: 9/13/2015 - Published: 8/1/2015 - [Harry P., Fleur D.] Albus D., Firenze
A Fallen God by Hostiel reviews
When Loki fell from the Bifrost he was expecting the cool embrace of oblivion, not to become a spirit and then be ripped apart and forced into the mind of a six-year-old named Harry Potter. With no physical form, he must keep the boy alive if he seeks to keep existing, and everyone knows that the best way to ensure continued survival is to simply become greater than everyone else.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 43 - Words: 97,628 - Reviews: 2230 - Favs: 3,706 - Follows: 4,640 - Updated: 7/18 - Published: 8/14/2015 - Harry P., Loki
908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »