Home Community Cartoons Code Lyoko Best Love Stories
Best Love Stories
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Code Lyoko, Since: 02-26-10
Founder: StarzNChocolate - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 5 - id: 79135
All the best stories made by excellent authors, they are also extremly popular as well, very romantic, dramatic, and most of all they are so fun to read. So check out this community if you want to catch up on some really good stories start from the first story that was ever published on Code Lyoko Fanfiction until 2011 Fanfictions and many more to come though out.

Pusillanimous by Aechigo reviews
Let's take a walk, Jeremie...
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/24/2010 - Aelita S., Jeremie B. - Complete
Sleepless Nights by Aechigo reviews
What happens when Aelita feels like Jeremie is working himself to death because of her...?
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 658 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/24/2010 - Jeremie B., Aelita S. - Complete
Flirting 102 by tranquilitygal95 reviews
Yumi comes back from Japan and puts her fate in Aelita's hands. Ulrich grudgingly trusts his friends. Now the two face jealousy, pride, and love. This is the one class they don't want to fail. YxU, minor JxA. Sequel to Flirting 101
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 42,770 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 3/15/2008 - Yumi I., Ulrich S. - Complete
Flirting 101 by tranquilitygal95 reviews
JxA. Aelita's taking a class, with multiple teachers, and her dearest wish is to pass. Yumi eggs her on from a distance, and Jeremie's confused beyond belief. When Ulrich and Odd decided to even the playing field, things take a turn for the worse.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 39,489 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/15/2008 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Aelita S., Jeremie B. - Complete
Realize by Aechigo reviews
If you just realize what I just realized... Jerlita.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/8/2010 - Jeremie B., Aelita S. - Complete
The Art of Love Jeremie x Aelita poem by Jace Stevens
Here is a special Jerlita Jeremie x Aelita poem coming at you from yours truly. I title this one, "The Art of Love." Enjoy! Comments/suggestions please, they help inspire me to create new work...
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 430 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/8/2010 - Aelita S., Jeremie B. - Complete
Love's Embrace Yumi and Ulrich poem by Jace Stevens reviews
Here is my first attempt at writing a love poem surrounding the most favored couple from Code Lyoko, Yumi and Ulrich. Enjoy! Comments and ideas for new stories are always welcome!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 285 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/29/2010 - Yumi I., Ulrich S. - Complete
100 Nights of Yumi and Ulrich by RayBansandSkittles reviews
100 Nights Yumi and Ulrich spent together. Friendship,romance,hurt and comfort,and angst. Tons of fluff. Please read and review.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 3,862 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/1/2012 - Published: 7/4/2010 - Ulrich S., Yumi I.
Good News to All by Vic92091 reviews
[FINISHED]Was called the Birthday Bash but decided to change the name... surprises r happening to the Lyoko gang and 2 in particular will surprise every1 rated T 2 b safe.. UxY OxS JxA
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,019 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/21/2005 - Published: 6/30/2005 - Complete
The Bridal Mansion by aliice reviews
UPDATED! Xana's long gone and the gang has drifted apart to their own colleges, except for Yumi and Ulrich. The gang is invited to a “bridal mansion.” Will this bring them closer or will they be as isolated as they were before? UY some JA&OSam. No Flames.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,271 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/31/2006 - Published: 7/26/2005
Just The Girl Next Door by RenaYumi reviews
[OneShot]I don't want to be her, I just don't want HER to be her. YxU R&R
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Complete
Twists and Turns by RenaYumi reviews
Under Major Revamp! Save yourselves and wait until my Beta has fixed every last chapter. Thanks!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 27,902 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/6/2005 - Published: 12/14/2004 - Complete
Glitter by RenaYumi reviews
[Oneshot] YxU Revamped.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 814 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/18/2004 - Complete
A Wedding Planned by Mylinda Antoinette reviews
Yumi goes home after a stressful day to surprising news her parents have arranged a marriage for her with the son of one of her mother’s friends back in Japan! How will Yumi deal with the upcoming marriage to someone she barely knows? YxU JxA OxSam SxW
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,394 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/22/2007 - Published: 12/18/2006
Life by Neo Aguni reviews
Used to be called Wedding Day Jeremie and Aelita after Lyoko is no more.JA ON YU and of course JaySyd
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 64,548 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 3/3/2010 - Published: 5/26/2005 - Jeremie B., Aelita S. - Complete
This School Year by StarzNChocolate reviews
Summer is over. And school has started.The group plans on getting though the year with no troubles.Like any other high school. There is drama all over. Can the groups friendship and love survive for the year. Or will it all disappear? Sequel to Summer Fun
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 22,160 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/11/2010 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Complete
Summer Fun by StarzNChocolate reviews
School is over, and Summer is here. The group is heading to America to all the major cities there. Much fun awaits the group. Friendships become much closer. Romances start to bloom, and pleantly more. Nothing can stop this unbreakable friendship
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 41,119 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/7/2010 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Complete
Endless Love Jeremie X Aelita Story by Jace Stevens reviews
It's only been a few days since the supercomputer was shut down, but Aelita is still feeling the pain of losing her father. So she decides to search for spiritual healing, but through her journey she'll discover something even more important.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,478 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/7/2010 - Aelita S., Jeremie B. - Complete
Prayers and Promises by Jace Stevens reviews
After Aelita and Jeremie express their feelings for each other, Ulrich tries to find it in his heart to tell Yumi he loves her, as well as Yumi to him. In the end, both discover that by leaving the matter in God's hands, prayers really are answered.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,513 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/11/2010 - Ulrich S., Yumi I. - Complete
Memories by betitanium reviews
When Yumi moved to live with her dad, she thought she left behind her past. But when she meets Ulrich, she realises that the only way for her to cope with her memories, is to trust him... maybe even love him.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,903 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 4/3/2012 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Yumi I., Ulrich S.
Summer Blast by StarzNChocolate reviews
Summer time!School is over and Ulrichs dad arranged something special again.This time the group is going to all the major countries in the world!The groups romance become stronger,friendships become better.They're going to make this summer a blast..maybe
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 24 - Words: 55,669 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/17/2011 - Published: 5/5/2010 - Complete