Home Community Books Mortal Instruments Best Of MI
Best Of MI
Follow .
Focus: Books Mortal Instruments, Since: 12-01-11
Founder: Rawrlicious - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - id: 96792
As the title suggests. Staff are welcome.

The MI Boys Do Gaga by LtCElizaBenn reviews
The idea popped into my head and just wouldn't go away. What was supposed to be a little one-shot that turned into a couple scenes. Basically this is what I envision as Alec's adventure into pop music. *I OWN NOTHING! I'M JUST A HUMBLE FANFIC WRITER!*
Mortal Instruments - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,720 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/6/2012 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Alec L., Magnus B. - Complete
Chasing A Rock Star by ThunderBoltsAndLightning reviews
Jace and Clary, famous for hating each other as well as being huge in the music industry reunite and are forced to play nice when they sign on as lovers in an upcoming film, Chasing A Rock Star. 1st Place Winner for AH Story and 2nd Place winner over all.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,268 - Reviews: 715 - Favs: 597 - Follows: 486 - Updated: 2/29/2012 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
Match Made in Heaven? by XxXxBrownEyesxXxX reviews
Clary Morgenstern is a princess and is to be wed to Prince Jace Herondale. Only thing is they have no decision in this wedding. Basically arranged marriage and theyre the only ones who dont know anything about it. Sucky summary...Hope you enjoy!
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,309 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 1/5/2014 - Published: 8/29/2011 - Clary F., Jace W.
Climbing Across Monkey Bars by KissingFire reviews
After Jace and his mother move into a house down the street from a playground, he begins seeing a little girl visit the park alone, every night. After befriending her, Jace realizes she doesn't spend the night at the park for fun. It's her escape. AU/OOC.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,481 - Reviews: 534 - Favs: 361 - Follows: 452 - Updated: 8/26/2012 - Published: 8/28/2011 - Jace W., Clary F.
Just My Luck by Lostliveson4eva reviews
Clary Fray loves to act. The only problem? Jace Wayland does, too. What will happen when they both sign up for the school play? Will they learn to work together, or will the play be a disaster? All Human.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 35,774 - Reviews: 275 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 2/17/2012 - Published: 3/8/2011 - Jace W., Clary F. - Complete
Call Me by ariviand reviews
A detailing of many 'missing scenes' between Alec and Magnus, starting with the first time they meet in Ch. 12 of *City of Bones* and ending with the last chapter of City of Glass. Update: Ch. 54 is up. Epilogue and thanks to the readers.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 54 - Words: 77,262 - Reviews: 805 - Favs: 774 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 10/3/2009 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Alec L., Magnus B.
The Hangover by JaceWaylandYouBadass reviews
I thought, wouldn't it be just awesome if the Mortal Instruments characters were in the Movie, The Hangover? Based on the movie! Rated T, but I'm not sure if it may have sexual themes or not as it continues.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,454 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 5/16/2010
City Of Shadows by RoseTwilighterDP reviews
Peace is restored to Idris but when a more dangerous face comes along and Clary Fray loses her memory...Death could be seconds away. Join Jace Lightwood and Clary Fray as they try and restore what will be lost in the fourth book City of Shadows.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 86,778 - Reviews: 263 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 10/31/2010 - Published: 8/23/2009
City Of Bones by RoseTwilighterDP reviews
Her hidden world is about to be revealed...Clary Fray knows all about the Shadowhunter world, they just dont know about her. When her father, Valentine, comes back she has to keep the Mortal Cup away from his clutches. Full Summary Inside
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 28 - Words: 105,900 - Reviews: 346 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 9/15/2013 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Complete
Resurfacing by Musiclove95 reviews
"Don't play dumb with me, Clarissa. I know what you did. Now get out of my house," he ordered. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. I glared at my brother. "Jonathan . . . I thought? You swore? I . . . You . . . I hate you," I finally spat out.plz R&R!
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 93,945 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 229 - Follows: 271 - Updated: 1/3/2012 - Published: 7/29/2010 - Clary F., Jace W.
Does My Heart Count by Aspen-SiredBySpike reviews
What happened while Clary fell asleep before Magnus' party in another part of the institute? Jace and Isabelle get to talking. JaceClary one shot.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,084 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 28 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Complete
Resistance by Lady Merlin reviews
Jace thinks and throws himself off a cliff metaphorically and hopes. Will Clary catch him? Takes place completely in one room, within an hour SweetFluffy City of Bones
Mortal Instruments - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/1/2007 - Complete
City Of Escaping Life by Mortal-Instruments-Guardian reviews
As Jace is being pursued by a city-gang called the Circle, he brings Clary into his life. Will they become more than Hostage and Kidnapper? Or will they hate each-other during their adventure? AU, fluff starting at Chapter 4. Please R&R.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,937 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/26/2011 - Published: 11/25/2011 - Clary F., Jace W.
The Other Side by valiantmongoose reviews
Alec finds an old trunk full of mementos in Magnus's closet and is upset to find that there's nothing in there to remind Magnus of him. Or is there? Inspired by the short story "Magnus's Vow".
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,099 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 21 - Published: 11/27/2011 - Magnus B., Alec L. - Complete
We Are Broken by You Can Say I Dream Big reviews
A broken and angst-ridden boy meets a fiery, hot-tempered, red-headed girl with a hidden past. Will they be able to heal each other's years of pain? ...Rated T for now for cutting/mentions of abuse/and some romance. *Re-named, previously 'Worthy'*
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,478 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 11/29/2011 - Published: 11/2/2011 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
Benevolence by Scrotie McBoogerBalls reviews
Clary is kidnapped by a Mundane Serial Killer. In her struggles, she discovers the man had stolen a child five years prior. He planned to raise the boy to be a killer. Clary makes it her personal mission to save herself and the boy. But once she's free she must teach the boy to choose. To be normal, caring, and good, or a cold blooded killer? AU OOC
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 58,441 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 4/4/2012 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Clary F., Jace W., OC
Welcome to Bone City by Patricia Sage reviews
Magnus Bane, a new student, moves to Bone City and falls for Alec Lightwood, a jock/aspiring musician. All human. Malec!
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 33,565 - Reviews: 424 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 2/18/2012 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Magnus B., Alec L.
The Stuff of Nightmares by ZHlln reviews
Before Clary comes to rescue Jace from the silent brother prison, Jace almost loses his sanity. Jace/Clary
Mortal Instruments - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 825 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Complete
Uncomfortable Protection by alikitties reviews
Isabelle sends Jace on a little errand that all men dread: Out for tampons
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,787 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 27 - Published: 10/22/2008 - Complete