Home Community General Best Stories Ever on FanFiction
Best Stories Ever on FanFiction
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-21-08
Founder: Novella.2.0 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 63294
This is a C2 list of all the stories I think are the BEST! (for different reasons: plot-line, title.....)
I only have a few stories on here now, but I will continue to put on more as time goes by. Basically, if you're story gets on here, all you have to do is sit-back, relax, and maybe go a little crazy with the thought that I think your story is THE BEST!

Ultimate Revenge by casslourocks reviews
“Everything we know right now, Mitchie, will disappear – just like that!” As he added emphasis to “that”, a gunshot rang out and she jerked. Looking down at the blood spreading through the material, she whispered, “Shane…”
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,136 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/12/2009 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Shane G.
Perfectly Screwed by razzledazzle96 reviews
At first glance, Nathaniel Black and Theresa Tyler appear to be polar opposites. But, little do they know, they have much more in common than meets the eye. ONE-SHOT!
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,855 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/13/2009 - Nate, Tess T. - Complete
In Too Deep by razzledazzle96 reviews
No one knew Tess Tyler - not even herself. They didn't know what to expect from her, but they certainly never thought that she would hold a certain seven people against their will in an abandoned cabin. Especially since SHE was one of the hostages.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,639 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/19/2009 - Published: 3/11/2009 - Shane G., Nate
Judgement by safsren reviews
A hardcore nonbeliever finds themselves facing the Judgement of Christ
Bible - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 905 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/13/2004 - Complete
Sorry by Alyssa4Music4Life reviews
A Random One-Shot...i was in one of those moods. Mitchie never knew how much she needed Shane, until he was gone...
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 398 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/6/2008 - Complete
Alive Again by Stephanie McGee reviews
On the outside, as his world crumbled, Erik smashed the bane of his existence- his own reflection. On the inside his heart was breaking. Shards of sparkling glass rained down with the tears he shed as he shattered each bearer of his effigy. What happened
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,017 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Published: 10/22/2008 - Complete
There Was a Noble, and Then There Was a Boy by Cimh reviews
A rebellious noble, a simplehearted boy, and a Christmas ball. Who knows what can happen! R&R! I'm in the process of redoing this, but you can still read if you like ...
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,405 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/11/2007 - Published: 8/7/2007
Wrong Person by lovers4ever123 reviews
Okay...this take place after eclipse. some one else gets bit, some one comes for a visit and Jacob imprints...ooooh come and read it! please? comment and review please! I'll take suggestions.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,297 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/8/2008 - Published: 4/22/2008
The Vines of Wrath by AtomicTwilight reviews
The Lieutenant's goddaughter, what a perfect new toy for the Joker. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, another Joker/OC story. Full summary inside.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,144 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/19/2009 - Published: 10/21/2008
The New Wanderer by Alyssa4Music4Life reviews
Long before the kids were born, the Russo's had put their name down so they could adopt a wizard child. They'd forgotten about it, but the center didn't. And now a new WANDerer has come to join. Summary sucks i know.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,746 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/8/2009 - Published: 8/9/2008
Take A Breath by jessandthedragon reviews
‘No…Shane…can’t breath.’ Shane’s smile dropped. ‘Mitchie? What? Where are you? Are you OK? Hello?’ Set 6 years after Camp Rock. Is Shane's love strong enough to handle this? Please review, ideas welcome. Smitchie, Naitlyn with possible Jason/OC
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,368 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 3/24/2009 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete