Home Community TV Shows 10 Things I Hate About You Best Stories Ever
Best Stories Ever
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows 10 Things I Hate About You, Since: 12-24-07
Founder: TheReaperOfFanfiction - Stories: 76 - Followers: 0 - id: 53789
Yeah right. Just a bunch of garbage I found and decided to post them in my C2. I decide what's horrible or not. You don't like it too bad. Blame yourself for failing at being an author. Go ahead and flame them.

Zaraki shows how powerful his Shikai really is by The Lord Of Pages reviews
Zaraki Kenpachi finally shows why he will never have a Shikai or Bankai in canon.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 347 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/29/2008 - K. Zaraki - Complete
Oh, How I Wish by untalented-freaks reviews
What if I were to be captured by the Akatsuki? Oh, only in dreams. XD
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,120 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Itachi U., Kisame H. - Complete
Goodbye, Mary Sue by The Hobbit Lass reviews
Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli witness as Mary Sue literally “falls” into Middle earth and doesn’t come off so lucky. Warning: Mary Sue death.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 709 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/14/2005 - Complete
What Is It, Baby? by NightMary reviews
[A League of Their Own] After the bus driver quits in the middle of nowhere with the Charm school teacher trying to stop him, and Mae tries to kill Stillwell with a bat, a star player doesn't expect what happens when she tries to wake the team's coach up.
Misc. Movies - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,524 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/1/2007 - Complete
Eye of The Beholder by NightMary reviews
She was a victim- or so they believed. What nobody knew was that the survivor who was found broken and near death held a secret that meant the difference between being ruthlessly killed by her rescuers- or living a life built with and upon Lies.
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Complete
A Day In The Life by untalented-freaks
Shizune, Tsunade and Sakura, although slightly disfunctional and extremely drunken, will always have this kind-of-sort-of "I wanna kill you!" type of friendship. I don't get it either.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 478 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Sakura H., Tsunade S. - Complete
Far Roads by Kiseki Lin reviews
Somewhat SPOILERS! This was my intake of trying to delve slightly deeper into Unsui and Agon’s relationship. Based on Unsui's flashback in Episode 110 after he meets with Shinryuuji, only to find it was meant for Agon.
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 655 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/21/2008 - Complete
Of Satan and Sues by EvilFuzzy9 reviews
A very short drabble concerning the nature of Mary Sues. Definition of the term Mary Sue is not included. Enjoy!
Bible - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 138 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/29/2007 - Complete
No Looking Back by Miss Itachi Uchiha reviews
Sasuke returns home to win back his former crush.Neji x Sakura Oneside Sasuke x Sakura
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 17,806 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/25/2007 - Published: 10/21/2007 - Neji H., Sakura H. - Complete
2 Minutes, 11 Seconds by Miss Itachi Uchiha reviews
The Sand siblings have a little plot of their own. Sequel to Hold On To Hope GaaraxSakura.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,317 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/28/2008 - Gaara, Sakura H. - Complete
What the Hell is This? by Renji9031 reviews
Summary: Ichigo and his friends are trying to figure out Aizen’s next move when they stumble across a phenomenon called Bleach: The Abridged Series. Rated T for language and innuendo.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,374 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/8/2008 - Ichigo K.
Rebirth by Kiseki Lin reviews
My little views on how Shiraishi felt when Seigaku defeated Shitenhouji on a scorching afternoon not that long after their defeat. Drabble/Ficlet.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 232 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Shiraishi K. - Complete
Clouds love by PriestessKikyo38004 reviews
this was made by yuffie not cleospell! Warning anti aeris
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 112 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 6/27/2003
The Hokage's sons by The Shadows Curse reviews
The 4th didnt seal Naruto the 3rd did,Kushina lived, Itachi never went crazy, and after kyuubi was sealed Minato went on a journy to get other jinchuuriki. NaruSaku Hina? Ten?. please R and R
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 541 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/9/2008 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
Ignis Bellator by Mexicano27 reviews
What would have happened if Naruto had argued against being put in Sasuke's team a little earlier and a little more fiercely? Iruka's decision of what to do will alter the very course of Konoha's history forever. Story will be rewritten. Please read author's note.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 246,158 - Reviews: 938 - Favs: 721 - Follows: 772 - Updated: 1/15/2013 - Published: 8/1/2007 - Naruto U., Sakura H., Hinata H.
Duo meets the Tenchi gang by DuoMaxwell1 reviews
what would happen if Duo fired the narrator?
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 288 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/22/2000
Sayonara by Kiseki Lin reviews
A what if situation if Yuuta left and Fuji comes home from tennis practice to see Yuuta's room cleaned out.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 178 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/20/2008 - Fuji S. - Complete
Midnight Cursing by Crimson Shards reviews
[LoRo] Logan jumps to Ro's aid, destroying everything in his path, only to come across a problem which his claws cant solve. 'Dang it Ro yah cant...' [Warning swears,and implied stuff]
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,117 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/28/2007 - Published: 5/7/2006 - Logan/Wolverine, Storm
Who Said Children Are The Future? by CheesyGoom reviews
Lemo, Andy and Cheesy are starting their first year at school, but nobody believes in them. Let's just say, they aren't the brightest of students there.. they'd rather be tormenting animals, or digging holes to Japan... ZOMG I HAVE A PLOT FOR THE STORY!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 15,455 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/25/2007 - Published: 2/13/2006
DATTEBAYO! by Roxius reviews
Chisame has plans to get Chachamaru, but what happens when certain crack infested ideas and a perverted vampire get in the way? CRACK YURI PAIRINGS, including EvaYotsuba and MisoraChachamaru. Please R & R! ROFL.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,414 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/14/2007 - Chisame H., Evangeline A.K. M. - Complete
Of Love and Hate by RevesCasses reviews
Pansy plots a way to keep Hermione and Draco apart from each other and causes a huge misunderstanding between Draco and Hermione. Wanna noe what? Read to find out. It's an improved 'No one Dumps Draco Malfoy'.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 489 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/21/2008 - Published: 10/20/2007 - Hermione G., Draco M.
Akatsuki Problem by RevesCasses reviews
They had a problem. A problem with the name Haruno Sakura. She may look cute but piss her off or make her bored and you'll be a dead person walking.Rated T for language. Chapter one rewritten
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,076 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/18/2007 - Published: 12/11/2007 - Sakura H.
A Quick Break by Mexicano27 reviews
Unable to find the droids they're looking for, two Stormtroopers decide to take a quick break from their duties.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,677 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/1/2008 - Complete
Firinza by Marina Moonlight reviews
Random Cats Story
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 9/13/2003
Winter Love by Kiseki Lin reviews
Kohaku puts her arms over his as she stares out at the still falling snow. [One day, it will all be over.] [I’ll worry about that when that day comes,] Sync answers her, giving her a butterfly kiss near her temple. A oneshot on a winter day. SyncxOC.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,426 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/27/2007 - Sync - Complete
46 | Page 1 2 Next »