Home Community Games Warhammer Best Warhammer Stories
Best Warhammer Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Warhammer, Since: 03-01-06
Founder: Master Of The Infernal Warp - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 29188
The best of the stories i have read

The War of Time by Wakizaeshi reviews
The Orcs have stumbled across a portal of time that allows them to travel 38,000 years into the past. Will the humans who reside on Earth be able to stave off the green wave that comes to slaughter them? Chapter 5 is finally up, sorry for the long delay.
Warhammer - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,842 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/3/2007 - Published: 2/6/2006
Better the Daemon You Know Part 1 by Extartius reviews
‘MEN OF ORRAX, TO ME!’ Corgan screamed, charging out directly into the guns of the enemy. Explosions went off around them and the cones of ripping death homed in on the stream of fresh meat for the grinder. The tang of blood was thick on the air.
Warhammer - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 19 - Words: 67,789 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/4/2006 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Complete
Predator on the Prowl by N. Kage reviews
A Predator crew and their exploits against the orks. This is yet another Warhawk fiction SORRY everyone. This one has been temporary suspended. I got hit with a brick yesterday, and an idea came to me in the hospital.
Warhammer - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/22/2006
A Recruits Tales by N. Kage reviews
How a boy becomes a Space Marine. Plz review. Chapter 6 is up, far sooner that I expected!
Warhammer - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,760 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/11/2006 - Published: 1/24/2006