Home Community Cartoons Code Lyoko Best of Code Lyoko
Best of Code Lyoko
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Code Lyoko, Since: 05-29-09
Founder: Elena Forest - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 70482
This is just a collection of Code Lyoko stories that are great! I don't know much about communities, and this is my 1st. Please see and comment on any of the stories!

Lyoko Revolution Origin by Yoru no Sakka reviews
Old friends, new romances, and the same mission. What happens when an old friend of Ulrich's comes to Kadic? You'll just have to find out! This is the original Lyoko Revolution! Read Lyoko Revolution for newer, different story.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 30 - Words: 52,873 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/23/2012 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Complete
The Gift by gravitationfiend reviews
My original character Angel and Code Lyoko's Odd are back for a simple one-shot. -This is a side story for 'The brother I never had' so you won't understand if you dont read the original.- Anyway extreme shounen-ai! If you don't like don't read. REVISED!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Complete
Just another Fluff of Yumi and Ulrich by Snakealien reviews
Well that name says for itself, just felt like doing this. UxY
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,090 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/20/2005 - Complete
Fragments by Cybra reviews
With an upgrade of the tower scan, Jeremy can now live on Earth with his human friends as they search for an antivirus, but flashbacks from nowhere haunt the AI as XANA tries to steal his memories. Set in the Switch universe.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 36,210 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/20/2010 - Published: 1/30/2007 - Jeremie B.
Switch by Cybra reviews
AU. She had never been in Lyoko, but he had never been out of it.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,701 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 18 - Published: 2/17/2006 - Complete
Weekend Pass by Cybra reviews
With the materialization program complete, Jeremy is now free from Lyoko, but XANA has one more trick up its sleeve. Part of the Switch universe.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,692 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/17/2008 - Complete
The Boy in the Computer by Cybra reviews
AU He was her incredibly curious virtual pen pal, but as the days pass, she and her three friends are about to be sucked into the adventure of a lifetime. Set in the Switch universe.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,138 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 14 - Published: 10/24/2006 - Complete
Genesis by Cybra reviews
Franz and Elsie Hopper were childless until Franz decided to give his wife a special gift. Set in the Switch universe.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,752 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Complete
The brother I never had by gravitationfiend reviews
Aelita has found out about why her memories were locked away and now remembers she has a brother. He was locked away along with Xana to keep her safe. He is her twin and the complete opposite of her, but Odd seems to be falling for him. DON'T KILL ME!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 33,565 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/19/2009 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Odd D.