Home Community Books Deltora Quest Best of Deltora Quest Fanfics
Best of Deltora Quest Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Books Deltora Quest, Since: 05-28-08
Founder: Remarque - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 58808
This C2 is for good DQ fanfics.
If you want to be included here, just PM a staff member.
I'm looking for staff, and subscribers, of course. If you're interested in becoming staff, just PM me, and we'll see.

If you're wondering what makes a DQ fanfic 'really good', then here is a handy, two-sentence guide:

Good fanfics are easy to read and to follow, and interesting to read.
No fluff stories, unoriginal stories, slash, unedited, random, and/or discontinued stories.

Lief the second by Kylie Concorde reviews
A short funny oneshot for people who don't have much time or patience. It takes place 50 years after the end of DQ1 and it features the Shadow Lord having a surprisingly amusing conversation with one of his spies. This is my first story, so please review.
Deltora Quest - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,200 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Complete
Painted Dreams by Obsidian Crystal reviews
Jasmine is in an alien, grey world, and she hates it, but one thing brings colour into it.LJ. A couple of you asked for more-"Beach Baby" used to be a "companion", now I've just made it another chapter. I might have another bit of cuteness in the works.
Deltora Quest - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,198 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/6/2008 - Published: 5/12/2006 - Complete
Demons of Deltora: Plagues of Decay by Streak9 reviews
Something is awakened deep within Deltora, that has been since the beginning of time. The first of five, bringing with it a plague of death and decay, haunts the king's dreams and poisons the city of Del. It is up to Deltora's next generation to save them
Deltora Quest - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,716 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/26/2009 - Published: 12/10/2005
What Became of Tira by Draquia reviews
This is the story of Tira and what happened to her after the events of DQ3, finally free of both the Ra-Kacharz and the Shadowlord, the girl who was betrayed by the very leaders her everday life revolved around learns about Deltora and herself.
Deltora Quest - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,566 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/7/2003 - Published: 4/17/2003
Lesson by seori reviews
Jasmine was never very clear about how exactly her parents were captured. May be slightly OoC at the beginning. Rated for supposed character death.
Deltora Quest - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Complete
The Shadowlands by TapestryClouds reviews
A VERY different story from the Shadowlands.
Deltora Quest - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,855 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/4/2002 - Published: 5/14/2002
My Heart's a Battleground by Skelo reviews
Prview of Book Two: Temptations is now here! Sorry for not updating. We all hate exams. Any sugestions for book two? Final reviews please! Luv you all and thanks for the ride! Skelo Final Update Finished! Snippet for book 2 has been added!
Deltora Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 45 - Words: 22,033 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/16/2008 - Published: 3/10/2008 - Complete
The Changing Winds of Time by Remarque reviews
It's been four hundred years since the first Quest for Deltora, and now...now, the winds of time are changing our beloved homeland. The Wielder is reborn...the Warrior awakes...and so begins one of the most unique fanfics ever.
Deltora Quest - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,861 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/21/2008 - Published: 5/28/2008