Home Community Books Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Best of GeexDave
Best of GeexDave
Follow .
Focus: Books Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Since: 09-30-08
Founder: rachao - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 62730
The stories that I think are the best on this site and deserve recognition :)

If you know any stories they really like that aren't in here, please email me! I don't know how to work the messaging on here (shut up) so email me at

Sophisticosity, Womanosity and er Snogosity? by DancingInMyNuddyPants reviews
Georgia is back with all the gang! When Vati and Mutti aka the ancients decide to take the american vacation without Georgia she is left with the house all to herself! What is a fabbity fab girl to do with a big house all aloney on her oney? Must read!
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 41,541 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 10/23/2005 - Published: 3/31/2005
As Drenched as a Drenched Thing in a River by Hollyoaks bitchesss reviews
Set after Love is a many trousered thing. Dave and Georgia have had another snog fest. What is going to happen next? Read and find out. Please review!DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ LOVE IS A MANY TROUSERED THING!
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,931 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/2/2008 - Published: 10/7/2007
And Then I Wet My Knickers by nwkd reviews
Set about a month after 'Love is a Many Trousered Thing.' A basic continuation of Georgia Nicolson's mad and marvy life. Heavy on the Dave/Georgia front. If you read, it would be really awesome if you review good or bad.
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,973 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/17/2008 - Published: 2/1/2008 - Complete
Stop! In The Name Of Pants! by emz-f500 reviews
Fab NEW confessions of Georgia Nicolson. Set after LIAMTT. Follow Georgia as she chooses between her Italian cakey and Dave the Tart. Will she make it to Pizza-a-gogo land to see her Luuurve god? Another crazy diary of Georgia's mad life!
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,199 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/1/2008 - Published: 3/25/2008
A Skyscraper Funosity Wise by Trampy Mouse reviews
Sequel to my Gird your Nungas and Prepare for Battle fanfic. After having a Dave the Tart thrust at her for donkey's years, Georgia suddenly finds the chase the other way around! Has Dave gone officially mad? Pairing: GeexDave, obviously! Read Gird first
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 82,666 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 5/8/2009 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Complete
Keep Your Nungas Front And Centre by rachao reviews
Set after Luurve Is A Many Trousered Thing- typical Georgia/Dave story, with my own twists in it... Massimo is back, Robbie is depressed, and Dave's as mad as ever. What will Georgia do? R&R please!
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,776 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/16/2008 - Published: 6/13/2008
It's a Very Special Night by Trampy Mouse reviews
ONESHOT. Wrote this aaaaagggeees ago and didn't upload for some odd reason. Basically it's fluff. Dave and Georgia are together and grown up. It's set about 10 years after the books.
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,178 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete