Home Community Games Maple Story Best of Maple Story
Best of Maple Story
Follow .
Focus: Games Maple Story, Since: 11-19-11
Founder: ThanhnuFia - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 96539
I saw a thread that contains some of the good fanfic in Maple Story section, but it hasn't been updated for quite a while so I'm gonna continue it. Only the best of the best fanfic.

Aegis by x-SystemRestore reviews
The Maple world is slowly crumbling. Times are dark and morbid. Krylin's army continues to grow and there is no sign of us winning. We, the Aegis, are the only hope the resistance as left. I just hope we're not the last...
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 185,216 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/9/2011 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Complete
Stand Against The Evil : The Black Magician Returns by Hyakuman no Itami reviews
The Maple World is being attacked by people claiming to serve a long-defeated enemy. A young bandit takes on the role of the world's savior and makes friends and enemies. But what if that's not what he's meant to be? Rated T for violence and language.
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 45,343 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/12/2013 - Published: 10/16/2010
Al and the Legendary Hero by Teddypro reviews
Aran from the game has crash landed in the realm of the MapleStory anime. What does he find in this strange version of Maple? And how will the inhabitants of Maple Island react to seeing this Legendary Hero? Please R&R! A/N: Yes! There is an MS anime! UP FOR ADOPTION! Sorry!
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 42,300 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/14/2013 - Published: 1/27/2011
Aegis: Fragments by x-SystemRestore reviews
It's been 3 years since we have lost Victoria Island to Krylin's forces. Morale and trust in the Aegis is declining. I don't think there's any hope for us at all...
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 37 - Words: 240,527 - Reviews: 264 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 10/8/2013 - Published: 8/5/2011