Home Community Books Animorphs Best of Marco
Best of Marco
Follow .
Focus: Books Animorphs, Since: 03-28-10
Founder: Aislyn Marie - Stories: 31 - Followers: 4 - id: 80063
A collection of fanfiction that is all about Marco. If you're looking for good stories about Marco then here is the place to look.

Bad Jokes, Nightmares and Long Holidays by HotPinkCoffee reviews
Drabbles about Marco, Eva and Peter from the Livejournal KA Verse 50-prompt table. Some humor, some angst, some fluff, and some day-to-day banality. Drabbles up for Angel, Necromancy, Underwater and Howling. Complete.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 54 - Words: 23,222 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/1/2010 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Marco - Complete
Christmas in May by Hopeful Writer reviews
It's Christmas, and Marco and Cassie both have nothing to do. That's when Marco finds Cassie outside her house, watching the snow. C/M. Sweet, sappy, holidays in the spring.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,380 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Published: 5/27/2003
Dirty Clothes Are The Sign Of A Dirty Mind by Amarin Rose reviews
Pairing: Jake–Marco Summary: Jake got roped into helping Marco clean his room. Not fun. But he's enjoying the outcome a bit more than he thought he would... So is Marco.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 696 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/9/2004 - Complete
Adventures in Clubbing by Doctor Strangelove reviews
Infiltrating The Sharing's new club creates a whole lot of trouble for Marco as he starts to fall for one of his friends and one of the Controllers. Slash [MarcoAx, MarcoTom] 1st in a series.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 43,860 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/28/2003 - Published: 12/11/2002 - Complete
Penumbra by Zymr reviews
Marco never wanted to be afraid of the dark.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 121 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/10/2008 - Marco - Complete
Fathers and Sons and Best Friends by Silent Hunter reviews
Guess what Russian novel I had to read...I wanted to do a 'slice of life' type of thing. Somehow Marco crept into the story. It ended up being kind of sad...Marco and sad in the same sentence...wow. Anyway, it's dinnertime at the Bernenson residence.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 432 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/12/2006 - Marco, Jake - Complete
Refunded by Mazmaraz reviews
Set just after Megamorphs 3. From Marco's point of view.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 765 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/13/2005 - Jake, Marco
And So I Serve by Lu Baihu reviews
Marco-angst. Marco reflects on his situation as of #30.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 415 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/5/1999
Show Me by Malty reviews
Marco loves life now the war is over, he just wishes Jake did too. Focus on Marco as he fears for his friend.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,229 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Marco, Jake - Complete
Missed Opportunities by SageKiller reviews
A missing scene from book 33. Marco POV. Marco/Rachel
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 914 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Marco, Rachel - Complete
Angels Rush In by natural-blue-26 reviews
The first of Rachel's birthdays that swept past without her aging, Marco went skydiving for her and heard her laughing in the air around him all the way down. M/R cannon musings for the Beta set of 1sentence prompts
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/15/2010 - Marco, Rachel - Complete
Stage Laughter by HotPinkCoffee reviews
A year after the war, Marco runs into a familiar face he doesn't especially want to see. Rated for language and some legal substance use. One-shot.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,868 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Marco - Complete
Recovery by HotPinkCoffee reviews
Sometimes kids have to be the guardians. Marco and Peter, drabble, complete.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 390 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/6/2010 - Marco - Complete
Next Question by kaz456 reviews
Marco answers the question of whether or not it was all worth it.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,195 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/10/2006 - Complete
Just Let Me by Alyska reviews
I was a fool to think everything was perfect... Slight Jake/Marco slash Hopefully this will be getting a Prequel... I just need to perfect my Marco writing-ness...
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Jake, Marco - Complete
The Things You Didn't Know by Ivvic reviews
Marco talks to Jake, his best friend, but things don't turn out quite how he expected. By the way, I know that Jake seems OOC, but it is possible.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,977 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/2/2001
If Only by Elrond-is-cool reviews
Marco didn't do the fateful construction site walk with the others. Instead, he did an outing with his dad. How is Marco supposed to cope with not talking to his best friend anymore? And what’s this he found? Please R/R!!! It’s my first Animorphs fic!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,703 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/18/2003
Beautiful Son by HotPinkCoffee reviews
Eva reflects on her new situation and how Marco's grown up. One-shot, complete. Spoilers for #45. Title from the Hole song.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Published: 6/6/2010 - Marco - Complete
A Moment of Reflection by Buttercup2 reviews
Marco find somebody to share his reflections with. Please R/R.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,216 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2002
Almost Normal by Molly4 reviews
Marco angst. Takes place around book #10. My first Ani fic, so please no flames.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,340 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/28/2001
Ruthless by Kaleyanne reviews
Eva and Edriss argue after 30, over Marco and Visser One's uncertain future. Edited and revised as of 52205.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 766 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/31/2003 - Complete
Thoughts by Molly4 reviews
Marco's thoughts about recruiting the disabled kids. Alternating between Marco's and Peter's POVs. R&R please!! And no flames
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,972 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/18/2001
Time Passes by Lioness Black reviews
[Angst. Post54] Marco reflects on things lost.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 660 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 9/5/2005 - Complete
The Line by PurpleRanger101 reviews
The Ellimist decides to give the survivors of the Yeerk War the chance to change one decision they made in the war. One decision but a choice that could change everything. They know the outcome they want...they just don't know how to get there.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 35,763 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 1/2/2011 - Published: 4/28/2009 - Marco, Rachel
Any Other Way by Kay the Cricketed reviews
(Jake/Marco SLASH, m/m) Christmas approaches, and a returning arguement is brought back... of course, it just *had* to end in fluffy cuteness. Gah.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,031 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/4/2003
29 | Page 1 2 Next »