Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU Best of Non Ship Fics
Best of Non Ship Fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 04-07-05
Founder: qt-angel - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 14017
Here's stories that are in my opinion, that well written and have little to none ships or pairings. You know of any, love to know about it, so I can add it!

Shomer by TonksIsMyHero reviews
A fourteen-year-old Orthodox Jewish girl is found beaten and raped in a classroom. Can the detectives figure out who did it - and protect her family from a killer? COMPLETE!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 6,635 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/17/2005 - Published: 4/9/2005 - Complete
Scream of the Crucified by J. Dragonsoul reviews
SVU is called in when a nun is brutalized and murdered by a religiously motivated necrophiliac. With no suspects in sight, will they be able to catch the killer before he strikes again? Case-file.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,461 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/17/2005 - Published: 7/31/2004
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by Jassy Coltrane reviews
A short conversational piece with a bit of humor from Fin and Munch.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 219 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/7/2005 - Complete
Yuudachi Afternoon Shower by Elegant Soul reviews
A songfic. The SVU squad on a rainy afternoon, with some spiritual moments.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,512 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/2/2005 - Complete
White Rose by Silvarius reviews
A long time member of the SVU dies. Olivia saw when it happened. But is he really dead? Just a short little piece with no dialogue.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 597 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25/2005
Numb by Dani-Ellie03 reviews
And somehow, in trying to be like Alex Cabot, she had lost Casey Novak.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/27/2005 - Complete
Death Row by garretelliot reviews
An interview with a death row inmate. This is re-posted, with my mistakes corrected and new chapters. I change the rating because of language I missed the first time.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,123 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/9/2005 - Published: 3/28/2005