Home Community Books Harry Potter Best of Sirius Black love stories
Best of Sirius Black love stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 11-29-20
Founder: oefvskoiS - Stories: 40 - Followers: 0 - id: 133334
Here you can find the best of Sirius Black love stories I have gathered from this website. Female characters include OC, Hermione Granger, Marlene Mckinnon and Emmeline Vance . Ratings are T and M. Enjoy

In the Name of Being Honest by ohsnapxitsemyy reviews
I was quiet and shy. He was loud and friendly. I was looking for a steady, secure future. He was looking for a hookup and a good time. In the end, I was what he was looking for and he was what I was looking for. This is my story- the best and worst memories of my life. My unexpected life with Sirius Black. SB/OC, canon.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 86 - Words: 237,494 - Reviews: 1310 - Favs: 1,251 - Follows: 1,177 - Updated: 9/3/2018 - Published: 12/15/2012 - Sirius B., OC
One Hundred and Sixty Nine by Mrs J's Soup reviews
It was no accident. She was Hermione Granger - as if she'd do anything this insane without the proper research and reference charts. Arriving on the 14th of May 1981, She had given herself 169 days. An ample amount of time to commit murder if one had a strict schedule, the correct notes and the help of one possibly reluctant, estranged heir. **2015 Fanatic Fanfics Awards Nominee**
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 58 - Words: 317,415 - Reviews: 2018 - Favs: 4,726 - Follows: 1,769 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 10/4/2012 - [Hermione G., Sirius B.] Remus L. - Complete
Meet Me By The Old Armchair by AriMalfoy1 reviews
Aurelia Avery and Sirius Black can never be together, not since he walked out on his family. So what will happen when circumstances prevent them from keeping a safe distance apart? SBOC - set in the Marauder era with the occasional bit of JPLE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,310 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 1/26/2020 - Published: 10/18/2016 - [Sirius B., OC] James P., Regulus B.
The Night Will Throw You Away by Sunny Daisy reviews
Voldemort's first rise to power was marked by disappearances, deaths and other tragedies that sometimes struck much too close to home. Maruaders era. Rating subject to change, read and review! HIATUS
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 67,243 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 6/29/2012 - Published: 7/5/2007 - Sirius B., Emmeline V.
Fuel to the Fire by PleaOfInsanity reviews
Peyton Fox; He mumbled against my lips. I sighed happily. Sirius Black was kissing... me...Wait... Sirius and me. Kissing. What the – "WA-AGH!"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 89,772 - Reviews: 2152 - Favs: 1,740 - Follows: 669 - Updated: 7/19/2011 - Published: 10/15/2010 - OC, Sirius B. - Complete
November Rain by allsevendwarves reviews
Never had two people fought harder not to care for each other. But fate and time had had their own plans. They were foolish to ever have thought it was up to them at all.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 38,647 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/7/2011 - Published: 6/13/2011 - Sirius B., Emmeline V.
Love Will Tear us Apart by thegingerhairedlass reviews
They were never supposed to work and even when they did they were never meant to last but things never did quite go the way they ever planned. A Blackinnon fanfiction set in their 7th year...please read & review ! x
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 65,574 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 12/23/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Marlene M., Sirius B.
Bottle-Specs by takethefirewhiskyandrun reviews
"What's she done to herself?" Sirius whispered quite loudly. There was a slight scuffle and some mumbles as I squinted, trying to make out their shapes and turn towards them."Um, are these yours?" Potter said uncertainly, after a few moments. "If you're talking about the embarrassingly thick, probably broken glasses on the floor, then yes. And…I can't see without them," I babbled.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 50 - Words: 135,014 - Reviews: 1148 - Favs: 1,265 - Follows: 564 - Updated: 5/23/2014 - Published: 1/9/2014 - [Sirius B., OC, Regulus B.] - Complete
The Other Potter by MorningSkies reviews
Follow the life of Victoria Potter- James' younger sister- at Hogwarts and beyond, as she is forced to battle everything life throws at her, and at her family and friends. Oh, and there's the small matter of her love for Sirius Black. SB/OC JP/LE RL/OC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 80,069 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 4/21/2016 - Published: 6/29/2014 - Sirius B., James P., Lily Evans P., OC
Hunting For Happiness by Rainbow Dust reviews
"Hate is an emotion filled with so much passion, that's why I prefer it over love." The story of Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon, through what seems to only be lust but could possibly be... love? Or is Marlene just delusional and Sirius just heartless?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 52 - Words: 146,064 - Reviews: 561 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 8/14/2016 - Published: 1/8/2011 - Sirius B., Marlene M.
Point Coquille by TheMockTurtle reviews
Point Coquille plays host to upper-class wizards every summer and with them, a society with its own complications. A stray dog, a family of uneasy Ravenclaws caught in the crossfire, a temperamental witch, and a community tearing at the seams of various ideologies.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 42,687 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/20/2017 - Published: 11/9/2015 - [Sirius B., Marlene M.] Marauders
A Collage of Broken Hearts by titieli reviews
Meredith Potter never expected her life to turn out the way it did. She lost the people she cared most about and somehow she fell for the one person she tried hardest to forget, only to lose him again. At 16 no one really takes a war seriously, but she and her friends are about to find out that this war is as tough as it can get. T because I'm paranoid. Sirius B./ OC.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 147,784 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 1/1/2018 - Published: 3/30/2013 - [Sirius B., OC] [James P., Lily Evans P.]
Different You by Yasmin93 reviews
It was just supposed to be a fling, a summer romance. They'd said goodbye and that should have been it. When Juliet starts a new school she bumps into the one person she never would have expected there, but things aren't as simple as they were just days before. Does the person she thought she knew even exist, or was her summer just one big lie? Canon from 7th year onwards.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 80,716 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 1/27/2020 - Published: 8/20/2017 - [Sirius B., OC] Regulus B., Alice L.
Just a Summer Fling by High High Heels reviews
"Did you know that Sirius almost got married?" Remus asked, hardly louder than a whisper. "If you're going to tell him about her," Molly said from the other side of the room, "then you're going to have to tell him about all the work she did for the Order too." "She was in the Order?" Hermione questioned. "As a muggle?" Remus smiled. "Did you think Sirius would marry just anybody?"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 153,591 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 301 - Updated: 4/9/2020 - Published: 7/12/2017 - Sirius B., Remus L., James P., OC
So Far by kissmedraco reviews
Charlotte had managed to avoid involving herself in Sirius Black's shenanigans for five whole years, but the start of sixth year reveals that drama loves to lurk in Gryffindor Tower. A story about massive pranks, permanent mistakes, and falling in love. {SB x OC, eventual JP x LE, Marauder's Era, canon compliant, COMPLETE}
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 60 - Words: 234,954 - Reviews: 692 - Favs: 502 - Follows: 474 - Updated: 5/17/2020 - Published: 6/23/2013 - [Sirius B., OC] - Complete
A Little Bit of Monica by Finner reviews
After an accidental run-in with Padfoot, Wormtail, and Prongs on the night of a full moon, Monica Dyer exposes herself to a year of life-threatening secrets, a series of disastrous Potions classes, priceless yet highly dysfunctional friendships, and a newfound purpose in a life that was once so unbelievably dull.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 143,533 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 9/28/2021 - Published: 12/27/2017 - Sirius B., OC
Never Been Kissed by BlackElectric reviews
MARAUDER ERA. Follow what happens when a girl the Marauders used to bully decides she won't stand for it anymore. Trouble is, things are always different when put into practice. And standing up to Sirius Black is easier said than done...SBxOC & JPxLE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 42 - Words: 206,872 - Reviews: 487 - Favs: 449 - Follows: 598 - Updated: 12/30/2020 - Published: 4/30/2008 - Sirius B., James P., Lily Evans P., OC