Home Community Plays/Musicals Hamilton Best of Wives and Best of Women
Best of Wives and Best of Women
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Hamilton, Since: 08-20-19
Founder: Countess Eliza - Stories: 38 - Followers: 0 - id: 131638
There aren't enough Hamliza stories out there! I've rounded up some of them. I hope you enjoy! If you don't want your story in here or if you want me to add your story pm me!

Masqurade by Treta Aysel reviews
Alexander and Eliza both were invited to a masqurade, but instead of going together they decide to have their own fun with it.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,615 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/4/2019 - A. Hamilton, Eliza S. - Complete
Best of Wives and Best of Women by omelettethemusical reviews
Eliza just wants her husband to take a break and spend time with her. Parody of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" from Frozen.
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 198 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/22/2017 - A. Hamilton, Eliza S. - Complete
Cry by Punzie the Platypus reviews
Eliza cries at different points in her life for many different reasons: for her husband, for happiness, for sadness, and for forgiveness's sake.
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 695 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/27/2016 - [Eliza S., A. Hamilton] - Complete
Cruel Summer by littlemsbookworm reviews
She trusts her sister. She trusts her husband. She tells herself this, over and over. But can she believe them?
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,365 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/26/2016 - Published: 8/4/2016 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S.
Best of Wives Best of Women by Another Writer Who Loves reviews
"Come back to bed, that would be enough." she whispered to him one more time. "Yeah, okay." he said, barely there.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/2/2016 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] - Complete
My Son by Kindleheartzyou reviews
A sweet moment in the Hamilton household.
Hamilton - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 211 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/30/2016 - [Eliza S., A. Hamilton] Phillip H. - Complete
Dear Theodosia by Kindleheartzyou reviews
"When you came into the world, you cried, and it broke my heart." Or, the one in which Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton meet their respective children for the first time.
Hamilton - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 356 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/30/2016 - [A. Burr, Theodosia B.] [Eliza S., A. Hamilton] - Complete
One Last Time by mermaid1108 reviews
Modern!Hamilton - Alexander calls his wife before and after his duel with Aaron Burr, just to hear her voice one last time. Rated T for gun violence and death.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,044 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/6/2016 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S. - Complete
A Winter's Ball by drizzley reviews
A short fic showing the Schuyler sister's experiences at the Winter's Ball. [ElizaXAlexander, PeggyXLafayette, AngelicaXLaurens and slight AngelicaXAlexander] [very very minor language]
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,113 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/9/2016 - Published: 11/6/2016 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S., P. Schuyler
Alexander Leaving by omelettethemusical
A short one-shot about Eliza on the night of Alexander's death. Based on the song "Alexandra Leaving" by Leonard Cohen (RIP).
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,063 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/24/2016 - [Eliza S., A. Hamilton] Angelica S. - Complete
Sad Beautiful Tragic by WeBothWentMad reviews
"We had a beautiful magic love there What a sad beautiful tragic love affair"
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 906 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/11/2017 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Phillip H. - Complete
Your Sentences Left Me Defeseless by EleganceInABox reviews
Right after The Reynolds Pamphlet was published, Eliza confronts Alexander about what he wrote, what he has done, and what will happen from this moment on.
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 989 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/25/2017 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] - Complete
We Tell Your Story by b.loves.books reviews
Just a simple Hamilton fanfic that will cover the story of Alexander and Eliza's relationship with each other, their family, & all the other people in their lives. Starts with a short prologue from their wedding day and goes from there! Will cover pregnancies, the war, grief and everything in-between. This story is for the readers so let me know what you want to see with comments!
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,193 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 15 - Published: 5/21/2017 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S., Phillip H.
Please? by MyLittleHamilsonOf221B reviews
The date is November 24, 1802. A year ago today, Philip Hamilton died. And those affected are each grieving however they know how.
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,802 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/7/2017 - Published: 1/24/2017 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] [Phillip H., Theodosia B.]
The Eliza and Alexander Chronicles by WeBothWentMad reviews
Short one shots on Eliza and Alexander's life together
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,491 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/12/2017 - Published: 3/8/2017 - [Eliza S., A. Hamilton]
People Shouting in the Square by ecol reviews
In the greatest city in the world, Eliza tells her sisters that there are "people shouting in the square." Little did Eliza know that one of those people would change her life for good. First installment to the Helpless Trilogy.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,177 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/8/2017 - Published: 12/7/2017 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S., S. Seabury - Complete
This One's Mine by ecol reviews
After a chance encounter in the summertime, Elizabeth Schuyler and Alexander Hamilton are face to face at a winter's ball. With fate clearly sticking them together, is there a way to strike up the perfect flame? Second installment to the Helpless Trilogy.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,458 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/12/2017 - Published: 12/10/2017 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S. - Complete
At His Side by ecol reviews
A one-shot of Alexander Hamilton's death.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 757 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/23/2017 - [Eliza S., A. Hamilton] Angelica S. - Complete
Eliza's His Wife by ecol reviews
Two years have passed since a winter's ball. Elizabeth and Alexander are finally courted with their future on their minds. With their lives stretched out before them, and a wedding fast-approaching, everything must be perfect. Or is it? Third and final installment to the Helpless Trilogy.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,741 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/26/2017 - Published: 12/17/2017 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S. - Complete
Third Time's The Charm by Daydream Cloud reviews
Alexander's being stubborn again.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,994 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/17/2018 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Maria R. - Complete
If She Knew by BriannaElizabeth0211 reviews
"I looked up at her, at the candle wobbling dangerously in her trembling hand, at her dark eyes wide with terror...Her voice shook as she uttered her next words: ' This is no ordinary meeting, is it? '" In which Eliza finds out about the Hamilton-Burr duel before it occurs instead of after the damage has already been done. (Historical AU)
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,444 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 2/21/2018 - Published: 1/4/2018 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] A. Burr
forgiveness by Life That Is Not Yet Full reviews
Forgiveness. Can you imagine?
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 695 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/19/2018 - [Eliza S., A. Hamilton] Phillip H. - Complete
The Starlight Circus by notmariah7 reviews
It's the early 1900s, and the circus is more popular than ever. Alexander is adopted into one, and has to fight for an act, and to keep his circus up and running. (Aka I saw a random writing prompt, got hooked, and can't write descriptions to save my life)
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,456 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/2/2018 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] [G. Washington, Martha W.] - Complete
Two Wishes by gothicbutterfly95 reviews
When the newly-wedded Eliza Hamilton discovers she's pregnant, she only wants two things: for her child to be happy and healthy, and for her husband Alexander to return home safe from the war to meet his son. But sitting back waiting is harder than she thought.
Hamilton - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,772 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/20/2018 - Published: 9/27/2018 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] Angelica S., Peggy S. - Complete
I Thought You Were Mine by HotTopicLuver reviews
The Reynolds Pamphlet has been released nationwide, nothing will ever be the same. Eliza is torn apart, Laurens finds comfort with her, Alexander is trying to pick up the pieces and Maria is busy caring for the new life she created with him. Now a true love and forbidden loves are entwined together, heartache and forgiveness are now a part of the narrative. Modern Hamilton AU!
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 44,827 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/3/2019 - Published: 6/30/2018 - [A. Hamilton, Eliza S.] J. Laurens, Maria R.
35 | Page 1 2 Next »