Home Community Anime/Manga Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース Best of the Best of Rayearth
Best of the Best of Rayearth
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Since: 05-20-07
Founder: LeiaSedai and Umi-Chan - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 46061
These are just our personal favorite Rayearth Stories. Humor, romance, drama...come in and check it out! Sorry their isn't much yet ... we're really busy, but more is coming!

The KP News MKR Special! by Ohgodno reviews
Take one resident of Cephiro, give them their own column in a newspaper and what do you get? The Cephirian Observer! Parodies, slight crossovers, slight OOC so sorry! and just gerneral weirdness!
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,423 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/20/2004 - Complete
Tears of the Sea by Candyland reviews
Part I of the Legends Trilogy. Five hundred years ago, the threat was sealed, but no one knows how. Now it's back, stronger than ever. And it wants Umi... FF, UA, some HL
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 113,204 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12/24/2005 - Published: 5/2/2004 - Complete
Have you dreamt about me lately? by xAPRIL
A short little thing I wrote about Presea and Clef. It's pretty much a I was bored fanfic, and yeah I was just curious to see how much I could write before I really got bored.PS: I hate constructive critcism.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,267 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Complete
Pop! Goes Mokona by Dark Puck reviews
This little ditty goes to the tune of 'Pop Goes the Weasel', obviously. It has been reuploaded for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 293 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/16/2007 - Complete