Home Community General Best One Shots and Poems
Best One Shots and Poems
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-30-08
Founder: Undeniably Yours x - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 63542
My favorite one-shots and poems.

The Psychosis of River Tam by Between-The-Netherworlds reviews
Just a short poem about River. Rated T for mentions of blood and murder. EDITED!
Firefly - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 122 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/19/2008 - River - Complete
A New Begining by RK13 reviews
short poem about Edward and Bella on their wedding day
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 136 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/18/2008 - Complete
Overprotective one shot by laurenparade reviews
“Are you kidding me? Hypocrite, much? I’ve put myself in danger since the day I met you and almost every day since. Haven’t you realized yet? I. Don’t. Care. I love you and I care about him as well. Why can’t you accept that and move on?"
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,605 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/1/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Please Forgive Me by Torn Two Ways reviews
Diva's POV on her last moments and how she really felt. Oneshot
Blood+ - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 578 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Complete
No Bravery by michelle1203 reviews
Logan called to her but she continued to stand in the rain, as if she didn’t care...Logan knew she knew that her parents left her because she was different mutant different.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 711 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2006 - Wolverine - Complete
Gathering by Returning Moon reviews
Poem I came up with for my english class. But I never got to read it. It's about my friends but sadly none of them know about it.
Blood And Chocolate - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 185 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/21/2008 - Complete
she saw Death die by A Musing Cat reviews
she watches as a personification of death dies and falls and wishes with all her heart to change fate for him...a poem that struck inspiration one night, very sad but with a kind of happy ending
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 240 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/22/2006 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Protect by Vixen Argentum reviews
[OneShot] SessRin Sesshomaru saved her from death years ago, but he never imagined she could return the favor. Cute and sweet with a taste of adventure. Fic uses some material from the manga not in the anime, it is well explained. Read and Review!
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,080 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/1/2006 - Sesshomaru, Rin - Complete
Instinct by Sabre Lea reviews
This poetry is full of feeling and darkness. It's short, not long at all. Werewolves are violent, especially when changing. I just put a small part into words. Along with the resentment for not having freedom of their own body.
Blood And Chocolate - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 129 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/26/2006 - Complete