Home Community Games Final Fantasy VIII Best of Final Fantasy VIII
Best of Final Fantasy VIII
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy VIII, Since: 01-14-07
Founder: Lady Mew - Al Bhed Princess - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 41195
It's the best of Final Fantasy VIII! I love FF8 and so I just had to make my c2 a ff8 one. Please enjoy and check my profile page! If you want your story added, all you gotta do is ask!

My Knight: A Play By R Heartilly by PasifiKStaR reviews
COMPLETE! The Garden's in need of money, so Squall sets up a benefit play using one of Rinoa's works & much to his annoyance, he's not casted as the knight. QuiferSeitis attempt, Squinoa, slight Selvine
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 69,235 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/15/2003 - Published: 11/7/2003 - Quistis T., Seifer A. - Complete
You're not the only one with a broken heart by Heaven's gates reviews
Rinoa's a new student at Balamb Garden, and that's when she meets Squall. As time passes, she finds out she has feelings for him that she had never felt before. Will Squall return those feelings? Or leave her with a broken heart? R&R please. Updated C19.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 39,407 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 2/27/2007 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Rinoa H., Squall L.
You Are The Love Of My Life by townberry reviews
AU Squinoa CHAPTER 18 IS UP! Rinoa is the daughter of the President of Galbadia. Squall is the best bodyguard in the world. Seifer shot! RR!
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 30,102 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/24/2006 - Published: 4/13/2003 - Squall L., Rinoa H.
Sweet Music by PasifiKStaR reviews
COMPLETE! AU: When a novice teacher, Rinoa, misses her train, she ends up helping a fan stalked guitarist get away from his admirers by posing as his gf, but it won't be the last time after word gets out that the antisocial musician finally got himself a
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 114,582 - Reviews: 479 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 1/18/2006 - Published: 7/17/2005 - Rinoa H., Squall L. - Complete
Life Less Ordinary by leonsgriever69 reviews
What would you do if you thought that what you had left behind came back? Would you scream, cry, or try to live with it? For Rinoa, that's exactly what's happened. Her past is cming back to haunt her at Balamb High School and its name is Squall Leonhart.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 120,885 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 1/1/2007 - Published: 5/9/2006 - Rinoa H., Squall L. - Complete
In My Memories, You're Safe by RoyMustangsBabe reviews
Squall and Rinoa have been through a lot. And now a crash. She remembers it all. It gives her nightmares. He doesn't even remember who she is. As he falls in love with someone else Will Rinoa cope and can she get him back?[Squinoa]
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 29,814 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/7/2006 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Complete
After the Dust Settles by Angelprinczess reviews
Ultimecia has been defeated and for the first time, Squall is truly happy, but then Rinoa mysteriously gets kidnapped and Squall is determined to find her. Squinoa
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,507 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 13 - Updated: 5/22/2002 - Published: 3/10/2002 - Complete