Home Community Books Twilight Between Dusk and Dawn
Between Dusk and Dawn
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-16-08
Founder: AiNoKagayaki - Stories: 76 - Followers: 1 - id: 61586
A collection of the most beautifully-written Twilight stories.
Stories to make you laugh, cry and fall in love with the characters that Stephenie Meyer has created.

Didyme's Ashes by Shahzadi reviews
Based on the Breaking Dawn FAQ on SM's website. Aro of the Volturi chose his greedy ambitions over the love for his sister, Didyme--a decision that killed her. An account of the night of Didyme's murder. R&R please! T for violence.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,283 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/17/2008 - Aro, Marcus - Complete
Dreaming by just drifting reviews
Alice's visions can give her an almost sleep-like state. Jasper now understands Edward's facination with watching Bella sleep. Because Alice loves the times where she can delve into these "dreams" and Jasper loves being there to watch her as she does.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,342 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/10/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Ignorance by caffeineaddict13 reviews
"Have you ever seen the way she looks at him, Michael?" Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/24/2008 - Mike, Jessica - Complete
The Genuine by Miss Asian reviews
I could set aside my title, my guardianship, my being a husband… I could just break free from all of them even for just a short period of time. And in that manner, I could be the real me… the real Carlisle Cullen.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,869 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/29/2008 - Carlisle - Complete
September Thirteenth by teamEdwardonly reviews
What was happening in Edward's life on the day of Bella's birth? What might have taken place... One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,443 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/26/2008 - Edward, Tanya - Complete
More Powerful Than A Locomotive by becs1 reviews
It's 1938 and Edward buys a funny book where the hero seems eerily familiar. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/27/2008 - Edward - Complete
Renee's Dinner Party with the Cullen Coven by ebhg reviews
Follows Getting to Know the Cullen Coven. Can the Cullens hide in plain sight, choke down Thanksgiving Dinner, find Emmett's filter and keep Renee clueless when she comes to town? Chapter 3 is up. Complete
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,662 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 11/27/2008 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Getting to Know the Cullen Coven by ebhg reviews
Curiosity killed the cat; or, at the very least, maimed it. Of course, Charlie Swan learned that lesson the hard way. Set after Breaking Dawn. Winner of the Emmett Award: Best Humor in the 2nd round of the Sparkle Awards.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,922 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 11/6/2008 - Published: 11/4/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Expense by Chyenna reviews
Trying to save face in a household made up of vampires isn't easy and rarely successful. Note; the subject matter on which the talk of is a bit racy, but not detailed.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 313 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/27/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Why Uncles Are Useful by whitereflections12 reviews
Problem with bullies? No one can fix that better than a nice, grizzly sized Uncle Emmett. Problems with an annoying guy you're not in the least interested in? Uncle Jasper can take care of emotions like NOBODY else. : This is just some misc. fluff
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,069 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 213 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 10/20/2008 - Published: 9/22/2008 - Emmett, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Tide Pools by Maiden of the Moon reviews
He wasn't sure why he was there... what he was looking for, if anything. But what he found was more than he expected... even if he wouldn't realize it until much later. [Edward's PoV. PreTwilight fluff]
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,231 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 21 - Published: 2/3/2007 - Complete
Breaking Point by AiNoKagayaki reviews
Helpless, all a father can do is wait. New Moon. CPOV. ONESHOT
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,731 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/29/2008 - Charlie S., Carlisle - Complete
A Mother's Gaze by TwilightSnowStar reviews
This is the story of Renee and Bella, little things that brought the foundation for their personalities. From the time of Renee and Charlie to Twilight's ending. Better than it sounds, and guys, I worked hard on this. May have a companion with Charlie.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,924 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/9/2007 - Renée, Bella - Complete
A Father's Praise by TwilightSnowStar reviews
Companion to A MOTHER'S GAZE Charlie is going to hate Edward even more than usual in Breaking Dawn. So, in honor of Charlie, let's go back to that fateful day that Bella played baseball with the Cullens. Charlie's POV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,421 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Charlie S., Bella - Complete
How Will I Go On? by Erica Wattson reviews
My one-shot interpretation of the July 13 quote of the day. Bella runs into Mike Newton and has an interesting conversation about marriage... Please R&R
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,818 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2008 - Bella, Mike - Complete
Shattered Sunrise by dreaming in black and white reviews
Edward’s out hunting. Alice is on her way over to see Bella, but leaves a cryptic message ordering Bella to stay inside the house. Alice’s visions can spot danger before it happens…and of course, Bella always does what she’s told. Doesn’t she?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 36 - Words: 81,244 - Reviews: 462 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 5/20/2008 - Complete
A Hint of Normality by Nytel reviews
Written for the prompt 'finally something Edward isn't perfect at'. EdwardBella. PG. Not set at any specific time. My friend challenged me to write fluff since I'm always saying how much I loved New Moon. Well, here be the result. :
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,446 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Fantasies by Maiden of the Moon reviews
He liked to pretend that she was a vampire. OC observing NessiexJacob. Future!fic.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,837 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Every Father's Sacrifice by The Romanticidal Edwardian reviews
BD SPOILERS. Just a cute, fluffy little one-shot. Nessie discovers pick-up lines, and her and her mother use them on Daddy. EPOV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,840 - Reviews: 474 - Favs: 922 - Follows: 163 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Edward, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Frightening by BabelFish42 reviews
Jasper isn't one to wear his emotions on his sleeve. What was really going through his head during the fighting demonstration with Alice?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,327 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Deadweight by Lady Bracknell reviews
Edward and his old friend control have become hopelessly estranged.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,173 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Second Glance by The Scarlet Sky reviews
He's always glancing her way, but I'm the one fighting for his attention. Why can't he see past her, and just give up on a lost cause? I'm here, Mike. I've always been here. Jessica's POV. Mike x Jessica oneshot, with some Mike x Bella and Edward x Bella.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,327 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/30/2008 - Jessica, Mike - Complete
Gym Class Failure by The Romanticidal Edwardian reviews
A moment in gym class, before New Moon. Mostly fluff. Review please! 'T' because anything lower is embarrassing to me.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,990 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 305 - Follows: 39 - Published: 7/30/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Guilty as Charged by Your Favorite Worst Dream reviews
When Newton steps too far, the Cullen boys seek revenge, and, when everything goes wrong, find themselves where they have never been before: behind bars. Now a two-shot!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,709 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 7/31/2008 - Published: 7/8/2008 - Complete
Time and Again by redxhighxheels reviews
An aged Mike Newton takes a trip with his grandson, expecting to engage in the wonders of the outdoors. What he does not expect is a vision from his past.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,938 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/31/2008 - Published: 3/13/2008 - Complete
57 | Page 1 .. Last Next »