Home Community Anime/Manga Angel Sanctuary Between Heaven and Hell
Between Heaven and Hell
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Angel Sanctuary, Since: 09-24-04
Founder: DemonessOfPunishment - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 3645
If you love Angel Sancutary, join now! All types of fics are welcome, so long as it follows the rules. Don't want people getting banned. Yaoi, Yuri, and Het is welcome.

Together Forever by Eloriel reviews
After finally ending up together, Setsuna and Sara for the first time are happy. When Sara unexpectedly gets pregnant, will it bring in more happiness to their lives or will everything take a turn for the worse? MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA!
Angel Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,445 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/22/2005 - Published: 2/20/2005
Away From Me by DemonessOfPunishment reviews
I should be in there. I should be between them, nice and warm with Raphael’s arm around my waist, and with Michael playing with my hair. Sadly though, I know it doesn’t work like that. Uriel angst ahead!
Angel Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 742 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/5/2004 - Complete
Exodus by DemonessOfPunishment reviews
Uriel has been on his own for two months when Raphael and Michael suddenly show up in his life again. !Followup to Where Will You Go!
Angel Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 675 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/28/2004 - Complete
Are You Happy Now? by DemonessOfPunishment reviews
After Setsuna finds out that he is Alexiel reincarnated, and that Kira knew about it. Now he's mad at Kira, and doesn't want anything to do with it. Will their friendship survive? Contains shounenai. Follows the series...kinda.
Angel Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,211 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/3/2004 - Complete