Home Community Books Gallagher Girls Beyond the Walls of Gallagher Academy
Beyond the Walls of Gallagher Academy
Follow .
Focus: Books Gallagher Girls, Since: 07-01-10
Founder: emmettsmyfave - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 83004
A community dedicated to all the minor characters that kick butt and never really get a chance. pm me if you know of a story that you think deserves to be here. sorry that most of them are by me. i've been trying to find stories by other people, but i'm having a hard time.

All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth by emmettsmyfave reviews
Mick and Eva are Christmas shopping and run into a few interesting fellows, who would rather corner them in an alley then talk. And as usaual, Eva's brother just has to be a jerk. I added the christmas chapter so now you all get to see his present!
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K - English - Humor/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,735 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/28/2010 - Published: 2/26/2010 - Mick M., Eva A. - Complete
An Afternoon of Trouble by emmettsmyfave reviews
I'm a highly trained, covert operative, but have absolutely no idea what to do! How can a 3 year old cause SOO much trouble! I didn't think it was possible! Takes place between CMH and DJGC. Please read! T for minor language issues
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,450 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Courtney B. - Complete
Kidnapped by emmettsmyfave reviews
Kim Lee is on summer vacation, and what's a summer without an adventure? One-shot. Takes place between CMH and DJGC
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,615 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 9/14/2009 - Complete
Just Another Meeting by emmettsmyfave reviews
Anna meets up with Dillon again, but this time, there aren't any other Gallagher Girls around to help her out. What will happen? Set after DJGC R&R please! one-shot!
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 869 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/16/2009 - Anna F., Dillan - Complete
Once Upon A Christmas by kasplosion reviews
Anna Fetterman couldn’t believe her luck. What are the chances of running into a cute boy at the mall and then running into that same cute boy at a party and then getting to know said cute boy? //oneshot//
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,318 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2009 - Complete
He got off easy by Anagram RMX reviews
Gallagher girl-Alley carter- fic. Anna shows up at the pharmacy again, only to see Dillon. He starts teasing her again and she exacts a bit of revenge.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 904 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/19/2008 - Complete