Home Community TV Shows 10 Things I Hate About You Biameron/Camianca
Biameron/Camianca
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows 10 Things I Hate About You, Since: 05-04-10
Founder: Jake Nickleby - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 81161
Cameron & Bianca pairings.

Z I'm Coming Home by Fanatical Writer reviews
For years, Bianca Stratford had been searching for the perfect family. She had no idea she'd find it with fellow alum and widower Cameron James and his two children. Sides of Katrick. FutureFic
10 Things I Hate About You - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,550 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/6/2009 - Published: 10/10/2009
10 Things I Hate About Love by georgiegolightly reviews
Bianca finally realizes her feelings for Cameron, but is it too late? NEW TITLE CUZ THE LAST ONE WAS LAME!
10 Things I Hate About You - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,259 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/6/2010 - Published: 4/3/2010 - Bianca S., Cameron J.
PostHigh by wickensblackemblem reviews
I ran into his open arms... Cameron lifted me with no trouble into the air and kissed me passionately on the lips' a cute very romantic fic. about Bianca and Cameron at college
10 Things I Hate About You - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Bianca S., Cameron J.
Please Don't Leave Me by Jake Nickleby reviews
Whenever Bianca needed advice, she would turn to her best friend for support. Now that her dreams have been chased, and no friend by her side, Bianca has to own up to her mistakes to gain back her friendship.
10 Things I Hate About You - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,507 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15/2010 - [Bianca S., Cameron J.] - Complete
To Make up for Lost Time by Myriad Nice reviews
Bianca is getting to the height of her popularity. She's bestfriends with one of the most influential girls on campus. Plus she has a model eating out of her hands, but why does she somehow still feel so empty? CameronxBianca. Review, fave, subscribe.
10 Things I Hate About You - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,870 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/22/2010 - Published: 9/19/2009 - [Bianca S., Cameron J.] [Kat S., Patrick V.]
Regret by Shikaino'Sakusasu'Kibahina4eva reviews
Bianca thinks about Cameron's confession at the party and regrets what she did. A one-shot!
10 Things I Hate About You - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 472 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/11/2009 - Bianca S., Cameron J. - Complete