Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Black Riders! A community dedicated to everyone's favourite Nazgul.
Black Riders! A community dedicated to everyone's favourite Nazgul.
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 04-06-10
Founder: Phantom Shadow of the Titanic - Stories: 29 - Followers: 0 - id: 80296
This community is for stories of high quality which focus on the Ringwraiths - the Nazgul. Cannon compliant or AU are welcome!

Prophesy of The Witch King by Darkaus reviews
Poetry, linked together with the story "The Nazgul Ride Forth"
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 183 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2004
The March of Mordor by Darkaus reviews
ever wonder what Orks singchant when they march to war? and no, I dont mean "If there's a whip there's a way" rnFeatures secret stratagy used by Sauron to fight the war! Also flatters the ringwraiths! hehehe!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Suspense/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 179 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/12/2005
Speak to me the Nazgul Three by Darkaus reviews
Yay! Poetry about Murazor, Khamul, and JI-Indur! my favorite Ringwraiths! ...hehehe... they're going to kill me for this one!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/6/2005
Farewell Witch King by Darkaus reviews
To sleep, to dream, and to have your spirit know what your mind is yet to learn...farewell, Witch King.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 383 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/14/2005
Can you hear? by Darkaus reviews
haunted spirits have a habbit of lingering...pity those who dwell under Mordor's dark sky. rhyme scheme based off of the Song, the prayer of the children.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 209 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/5/2005
And No One Knows He Loved by Darkaus reviews
Nazgul, i love them! so here's poetry about them! i intend to add 2 more to it! yay Nazgul! :
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 183 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/10/2006
Strange Angels by Darkaus reviews
LOTR poetry! about some people! i would tell you who it's about but i want to see if you can figure it out on your own! Enjoy
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 129 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/13/2006 - Complete
Everything has its Price by Darkaus reviews
Trying to do poems for all the Ringwraiths and how they got their rings! here is another of their stories.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 312 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/29/2006 - Complete
The Fate of All by Darkaus reviews
Thoughts of a Nazgul. They have too much time to muse on life. At least, I assume they do. Actualy titled, The Fate of All, Even We but was unsure if the comma would show up.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 357 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/10/2006 - Complete
Bard's Delight by Darkaus reviews
Ballad about...YAY Nazgul! try it, you may like it!must understand that for whatever reason, somehow The Witchking escaped Pellenor. Enjoy!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/25/2006 - Complete
I Am the End by Darkaus reviews
Nazgul poetry! yay! unrepentant Nazgul speaks on the end of Middle Earth, rather dark. Nazgul might be Khamul, not sure. Enjoy!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/28/2006 - Complete
One of Nine on my Hand by Darkaus reviews
How could we have known?Poetry from Nazgul perspective.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 282 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Complete
So Spoke Sauron by Darkaus reviews
The great deceiver speaks unto his Nazgul. If this goes well it will be followed by others, such as Morgoth to Sauron, The Witch King to Saruman, and so on so forth.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 204 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/25/2006
How Small is a Man by Darkaus reviews
The Witch King of Angmar watches a human perish in the mountains, and ponders why he lingered.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 417 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/11/2006 - Complete
We once had Light by Darkaus reviews
Poetry from the perspective of a Nazgul, Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 177 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/10/2004
Tell me Wizard by Darkaus reviews
The ring is destroyed, Gandalf tells the Nazgul they are free. only to hear that freedom is a blessing and a curse. Lord of the Rings poetry
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 249 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/10/2004
Musings of The Nazgul by Darkaus reviews
For him, my life is forfeit. I have given him everything... did I make the right desision?" last thoughts of the Witch King.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 386 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 7/3/2004
Memories of a Youth by Darkaus reviews
Reflections from a man, remembering the Nazgul watching the roads durring the wars of the ring. deep peice, well, at least i think so!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/9/2005
Twilight and Shadow by Darkaus reviews
Ji-Indur's thoughts, another poem dedicated to the Nine!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 364 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/19/2005
Khamul Recalls by Darkaus reviews
khamul racalls how his life as king ended, and his time as a nazgul began.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 132 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 4/7/2005
Nazgul Nine by Darkaus reviews
Things are best when they come in three's! So here's three poems about our favorite Nine! One about Murazor's fall, One about the Nine riding to battle, And one about an Easterling's death at a Nazgul's hand. Enjoy!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 681 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/4/2005
JI Indur, The last of the Lost by Darkaus reviews
There are Nine Ringwraiths,Nine is their number, Nine is their might,But each was once One King.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 412 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/2/2005
I cannot remember the Sun by Darkaus reviews
Regrets of an unnamed Nazgul
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 233 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/30/2007 - Complete
Descent of the Shadows by Blackgenius reviews
After the fall of Sauron, the spirits of the Nazgul were scattered. Now, afer a thousand years of watchful peace, the Ringwraiths once again prepare assault on the free peoples of Middle Earth. Rated T to be safe. PLEASE read and review!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,949 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/6/2010 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Nazgul, Sauron
Demon Night by Kendoka Girl reviews
As the dark winter approaches, the Lord of the Nazgul prepares to destroy the Dunedain of the North. Only a few stalwart defenders stand in his way along with a mercenary of questionable loyalty.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,039 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/21/2008 - Published: 8/10/2004
27 | Page 1 2 Next »