Home Community Anime/Manga Barajou no Kiss/薔薇嬢のキス Black Rose and Ruby Thorns
Black Rose and Ruby Thorns
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Barajou no Kiss/薔薇嬢のキス, Since: 02-09-09
Founder: Reign of Cherryblossoms - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - id: 66958
Oneshots, and or two shots that deal with the couple Mutsuki and Anise. Let the Dark Stalker rule the night with his Dominion at his side. Come check it out

What the? by Reign of Cherryblossoms reviews
This is a series of oneshots, about the weirdest things you wouldn't expect Mutsuki to do. If anyone has any ideas on themes and such, message me and I'll see what I can do.
Barajou no Kiss/薔薇嬢のキス - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,090 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/26/2013 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Anís Y., Mutsuki K. - Complete
Holidays by Reign of Cherryblossoms reviews
Its christmas eve and how is Anise's spending it? Cold, In the dark, and Alone. Who will be the one to rescue her from a lonely christmas
Barajou no Kiss/薔薇嬢のキス - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Anise/Andres Y., Mutsuki K. - Complete
A shadow in the dark by Reign of Cherryblossoms reviews
Anise gets lost, who is the one that finds her...Rated T just for safety
Barajou no Kiss/薔薇嬢のキス - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,263 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/3/2011 - Anís Y., Mutsuki K. - Complete
Shadow Strands by Reign of Cherryblossoms reviews
Anise is in one heck of a mood, and yet no one know's why. What could have Anise so upset and annoyed? Come read and find out.
Barajou no Kiss/薔薇嬢のキス - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,208 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Anís Y., Mutsuki K. - Complete