Home Community Games Spyro the Dragon Blazing Dragons Fire
Blazing Dragons Fire
Follow .
Focus: Games Spyro the Dragon, Since: 10-11-07
Founder: yoshi396 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 5 - id: 51472
Arcadia...
A place where Humans and Dragons live together in peace.
the perfect place for traverlers gone astray.
A place were those who do not wish to fight come to live.
The people and Dragons along with severil creatures come to study and befriend those who are different.
A place were we know no limits or strans, no borrders nor boundrys.
A place were evil is non-exsistent.
A place were anyone light or dark can call home.
This my friends is the one and only paradise...

The Legend Of Spyro: Lucifers Kingdom by TMHB77 reviews
Spyro is having flashbacks outbursts of rage, and one disturbing, recurring nightmare. can spyro come to terms with the past? read Love at first sight before you read this if you haven't already. not a sequel, more like a spin-off of Love at first sight.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,083 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/24/2008 - Published: 9/13/2007 - Complete
Love At First Sight? by TMHB77 reviews
Spyro falls for a dragoness the moment he lays eyes on her, but will she return his fellings? Or give him a taste of failure for the first time in his life?
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 17,432 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/28/2007 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Complete
The Legend Of Spyro: Operation DarkStar by TMHB77 reviews
The sequel to black september! Spyro, Flame, and their Human friend Austin must return to the human realms to eliminate, once and for all, the evil that threatens both realms. Now rated T!
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 22,704 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/17/2008 - Published: 8/2/2007 - Complete
Spyro: black september by TMHB77 reviews
spyro gets sent to the human realms, but on his way back, one is accidentally taken with him. now they both must team up with spyros friends to take on the evil that threatens both realms. COMPLETE!
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 37,095 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/9/2007 - Published: 2/17/2007 - Complete
The Legend of Draganta 3: Storm of Chaos by Draganta the Dragonlord reviews
Nine months after the Chaos gods defeat by the combined strength of Draganta,Stephen and Jennifer,Draganta married to Isabeau had a son named Caledor.But evil always finds a way to evolve and Draganta has to seek outside help from another world.Ch. 4 up.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,355 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/10/2009 - Published: 11/17/2007
The Legend of Draganta 2: Unfinished Business by Draganta the Dragonlord reviews
After Draganta's death evil has risen.It's goal to destroy Grand Cathay.Draganta's reborn and has to become a hero again.Can he save the realms or will he die with them?The final chapter is up and it contains two questions for my reviewers to answer.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 65,237 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/8/2007 - Published: 9/2/2007 - Complete
The Legend Of Draganta by Draganta the Dragonlord reviews
This is a story about where Draganta comes from and how he got to the Dragon Realms.I don't accept any bad reviews or flames.You know the drill.Right now I'll accept reviews that'll make my story anyway better.Final chapter now up. Read and Review folks.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 21,832 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 7/25/2007 - Complete