Home Community Cartoons Winx Club Bloom and Baltor Forever
Bloom and Baltor Forever
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Winx Club, Since: 06-28-12
Founder: winxluv101 - Stories: 27 - Followers: 4 - id: 101106
This is for Bloom and Baltor romance stories (including forbidden romance)
NOT FOR BLOOM AND SKY

Magic Dance by emberfire411 reviews
"I saw a tangle of red and pink and lips and arms wrapped around bodies, and I realized that maybe mistakes could happen twice." Season 4, Bloom and Roxy have a talk about certain 'romantic partners' at the Fruity Music Bar.
Winx Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,752 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/14/2014 - [Baltor, Bloom] Roxy - Complete
Be mine by waterbendergirl101 reviews
What if in some twisted plotline Baltor wins and can strip the girls of their magic? They are all captured and he uses them as his personal servants. He wishes only one person close to him – Bloom – but will she give into his efforts?
Winx Club - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,573 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 6/7/2009 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Baltor, Bloom
Because of You by Authoress-in-training reviews
"That's my life." I shrugged, noticing Roxy's eyes follow me expectantly. "But trust me. Being a Winx, saving the world… it's so not all it's cracked up to be."
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,131 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/28/2012 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
It Ends Tonight by Authoress-in-training reviews
"I suppose I should have known this day would come eventually. I can't keep you forever." Sparxshipping semi-AU; Bloom and Baltor say goodbye for the last time before the final battle.
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,725 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/3/2011 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
As The World Falls Down by emberfire411 reviews
"It's another one of Sibylla's tests. When we fell asleep, she invaded our dreams, and filled them with our darkest desires. The thing we want most in the world, that's kept hidden in the deepest part of our minds.". Sparxshipping, set in Season 4.
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,595 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/22/2012 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
If We Ever Meet Again by Authoress-in-training reviews
One small twist of fate can change the course of history. Countless lives are altered forever and irreparably by a single event. And yet some people are connected by something much stronger than fate, their souls tied together in a way that can never be broken, destined to find each other no matter what…
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 46,654 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 9/29/2014 - Published: 7/10/2012 - Baltor, Bloom
Forbidden by waterbendergirl101 reviews
We are in the middle ages, Bloom falls in love with the new kitchen aid Baltor,but unfortunately it is her duty as a princess, she marries someone of noble background, on her 16th birthday her father declares her betrother to prince Sky of Eraklyon.review
Winx Club - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,069 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/11/2008 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Baltor, Bloom
A Quest for the heart by waterbendergirl101 reviews
It has been 6 monts since the winx defeated Baltor, since then the winx had tried to find Bloom's parents. Unfortunately they didn't found a trace. So Bloom could only do one thing and that was to free Baltor, the storry starts as she goes to the knew ome
Winx Club - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,506 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Bloom, Baltor - Complete
12 AM by Authoress-in-training reviews
It's 12 AM, and Bloom is awakened by a strange noise coming from the library. When she finds the recipient of the noise, she gets an unlikely surprise from a very unlikely intruder... Sparxshipping
Winx Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,189 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/29/2008 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
Tides by akasailorsea reviews
Squeal to Nameless Hauntings. Bloom finds out who her stalking spirit truly is.
Winx Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,328 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
Nameless Haunting by akasailorsea reviews
One-shot drabble. Bloom is being haunted by a rather attractive spirit who refuses to tell her his name. Inspired by Rammstein's Strib nicht vor mir Don't Die Before I Do .
Winx Club - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 993 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/31/2009 - Bloom, Baltor - Complete
Comatose by xBloomStarx reviews
"I never knew that the world could be an evil place. But after tonight, I almost couldn't believe how wrong I was." Sequel to Before the Dawn
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,957 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/31/2010 - Published: 4/2/2010 - Bloom, Baltor - Complete
A deadly choice by waterbendergirl101 reviews
"I'm not a very patient man, my dear, so I'm only going to ask you this once. What do you chose – a life with me, or no life at all?"
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,092 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Baltor, Bloom
Ashes of Ice by emberfire411 reviews
"Whether I escape tomorrow or three years from now, I have the comfort of knowing you won't be a threat. You don't have the heart to kill me now that you're in love. So tell me, who really won this war?"
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,152 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/22/2012 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
Be carefull what you wished for by waterbendergirl101 reviews
"As a special thanks to you, we will grant you a quick glance into the future," she said softly. The Winx saved the nymphs of time, that deserves a special award. One of them is sent to the future, but they will be surprised at what they see.
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,000 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/23/2012 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
A Moment Like This by Authoress-in-training reviews
After graduation, Bloom sets out on a dangerous quest to reclaim what once was hers. But in the process, she might just discover that the greatest things in life are the ones we aren't looking for...
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,471 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/9/2012 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Baltor, Bloom
Leap of Faith by Authoress-in-training reviews
We all know how the third season of Winx Club ended, but what if Bloom ended up taking Baltor's deal? What if she helped him get the spells back to go after the Ancestresses? What if... she ended up feeling something more for him?
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 55,282 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 3/14/2012 - Published: 3/14/2010 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
A Game of Cat and Mouse by VasilisaTheAngel reviews
Valtor had Bloom locked away as his own little pet. But what should happen if he decides to let her go? Will he really stick to his word? Or had he got something else in mind?
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,899 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 6/14/2013 - Published: 2/27/2012 - Bloom, Baltor
The Valen by xBloomStarx reviews
For years he had been haunted by the child that he had attempted to destroy. And now when he gets the opportunity to finally be rid of her, will he destroy her or will the worst overcome him -falling in love with her? -HIATUS-
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,106 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/10/2012 - Published: 12/16/2010 - Bloom, Baltor
Sleeping with the enemy by waterbendergirl101 reviews
Bloom comes back from a ball at Eraklyon when she is dragged into the woods by some mystery guy. Who could that possible be? One thing is for sure, his intentions aren't good as he uses a spell on her and takes her to his hide out. Baltor/Bloom RxR
Winx Club - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,151 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 6/24/2012 - Published: 6/23/2008 - Baltor, Bloom
Unexpected by emberfire411 reviews
AU, the Winx girls are living in New York City, where danger and romance are never far apart. One night, Bloom is robbed coming back from a night club. This leads to an unexpected rescue, which leads to an unexpected romance. Sparxshipping.
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 48,162 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/30/2010 - Published: 2/16/2009 - Bloom, Baltor - Complete
A Roommate's Tale by emberfire411 reviews
Flora always thought Bloom was seeing someone else. She just had no idea how true it was. Sparxshipping, one-shot
Winx Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,736 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 15 - Published: 4/15/2010 - Bloom, Flora, Baltor - Complete
Simple Missions by emberfire411 reviews
Ten years after Sky casts Baltor out of Bloom's life, their daughter works to try and get him back. But the price is high, and the road dangerous. Can Bloom rescue before she makes the mistake that almost killed her? Shattered Memories part 3
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 30,137 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/18/2011 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
Scattered Melodies by emberfire411 reviews
Part 2 in the Shattered Memories trilogy. As Sky returns to Eraklyon, truths start spilling out that neither Bloom nor her secret love can deny. When her daughter is put in danger, she must make the ultimate choice of sanity or risk losing everything.
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,585 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
Shattered Memories by emberfire411 reviews
Six years after Alfea, Bloom's life is pretty dull. But when her daughter gets a new imaginary friend, its more than expected. When Adision's 'friend' starts stating things from a forgotten past, it brings back memories and feelings from a past encounter.
Winx Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,513 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/20/2010 - Baltor, Bloom - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »