Home Community Books Blue Bloods Blue Bloods, Twilight, House of Night
Blue Bloods, Twilight, House of Night
Follow .
Focus: Books Blue Bloods, Since: 06-12-09
Founder: Isis Marina - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 70964
I'm still building up staff and stories but, I am trying to make this were it has the best mix of vampire/vampyre stories and crossovers. If you don't think one should be on here I would like you to tell me or my staff (once I get some) also if you see one that isn't on here but you think it should be I would like you to tell me or my staff once I get some. Thank you. I hope you enjoy my vampyre/vampire world community. All vampyre stories. Angel of Peace 16 (aop16)

Passion's Holdup by Unconquerable reviews
What if Schuyler and Jack had met in a different time period? Allegra has fallen ill. How will she find a way for her and her mother to survive? Schuyler makes the decision to adopt the treacherous ways of a highwayman. Set in French Revolution. HAITUS
Blue Bloods - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,544 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/23/2009
Blue Bloods Savior by Rosie Mutiny reviews
With Schulyer anxious to save Bliss' life and Jack enraged with fury....this will get bad.... I dont own the rites or any of the Blue Bloods characters. My computer often messes up my typing when I upload stories so sorry for stupid spacings and typos.
Blue Bloods - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,501 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/6/2009 - Published: 2/16/2009
The Van Allen Legacy My Version by Isis Marina reviews
DISCONTINUED STORY!
Blue Bloods - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,840 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/27/2009 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Complete
Love Story by Unconquerable reviews
“She was his soul mate. And in 5 minutes, she was going to be walking down the aisle.” Whoever said time heals wounds has never known real pain. Clearly they've never been in love. Gets better in future chapters. Post Revelations.
Blue Bloods - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,426 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 10/5/2009 - Published: 1/12/2009 - Complete
The Soul Within by bluerose818 reviews
It's been two months since Skyler got back from Rio and now with the Bond of Jack and Mimi on the horizen and questions going unanswered, also a seacret untold. will Skyler have the power to save everyone from lucifer and find the truth hiden deep within?
Blue Bloods - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery - Chapters: 25 - Words: 56,293 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/20/2010 - Published: 2/20/2009 - Complete
Schuyler's Destiny by bluebloodfanlover reviews
This takes place after Revelations. Enjoy!
Blue Bloods - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 31,394 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 6/12/2009