Home Community Books Secret Circle series Blue Fire
Blue Fire
Follow .
Focus: Books Secret Circle series, Since: 08-15-05
Founder: Ashli28 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - id: 20310
Will think of a better name eventually, this is basically a collection of Night World fanfics about L.J.Smith's original characters from the books...Find anything from humour to romance fics here. if you have a story or want to staff, drop me an email or review

Forbidden Rapture by Ashli28 reviews
Sequel to Without You. Read that First. Involves all the soulmate couples TheaEric, RashelQuinn, KellerGalen, MorgeadJez etc
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,123 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/18/2005 - Published: 8/26/2005
The Love Of A Lonely Hunter by Salvatore Shan NW reviews
I've finally found him... and I'll never let him go. Rashel's found Quinn and she's keeping him. This is what they get up to after the events of book five...
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/27/2005
In My Sight by EarthDragonette reviews
Poppy and James have been sent to England to investigate the disappearance of a Circle Daybreak agent. When they arrive, they find things to be worse than anybody previously suspected, and must rely on their training and love to succeed. Ch VI up!
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,266 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/28/2004 - Published: 7/24/2003
Watching by Candika reviews
UPDATE! Soulmates watching one and other and thinking. Firstly Quinn, followed by Rashel, Poppy, James, Thierry, Hannah, Mare, Ash, Delos, Maggie, Jez and now Morgead ;o)
Secret Circle series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,912 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/22/2004 - Published: 7/22/2002
For a Knight's Lady by EarthDragonette reviews
A year has passed since Ash left to slay dragons for his Lady. Now together once again, will a journey and an unexpected guest give them the opportunity to conquer the ones that still remain? Ch. II.5 up!
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 92,112 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/10/2005 - Published: 6/4/2004
Accident On Chiloquin Road by Salvatore Shan NW reviews
Title speaks for itself. Ash and Mare, one year on! EVERYBODY I'VE FINALLY FINISHED IT! Wahoo! This chapter is dedicated to EVERYONE who reviewed this story. I never would have finished it without you. Hope you like it!
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,742 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/27/2005 - Published: 4/7/2005 - Complete
Curved Lines in Space by Akazukin Elle reviews
Girl meets boy, girl kicks boy, things get complicated and then he comes back. Ash and Mary Lynnette, the summer after.
Secret Circle series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,075 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2005 - Complete
Love is a Dangerous thing by Altaira reviews
Mary Lynnette longs to be with her soulmate Ash, but she gets more than she bargains for when she finds him...Takes place one year after Daughters of Darkness. COMPLETE!
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 17,306 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/14/2005 - Published: 5/26/2005 - Complete
Without You by Ashli28 reviews
PLEASE REVIEW, When Keller and Galen go on a mission to save a woman in hospital from the Night World one week before their wedding, things don't go as plan... Keller gets kidnapped... and can't say anymore without giving it away COMPLETE!
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 42,792 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/26/2005 - Published: 8/3/2005 - Complete
Finding Daybreak by Ashli28 reviews
Just what the characters of the L.J.Smith series: Night World did after their books and before getting to Circle Daybreak later, starts with Poppy and James, then Thea and Eric then Ash etc.PLEASE R&R, even if you don't like it! criticism welcomed...
Secret Circle series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 25,959 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 6/5/2006 - Published: 8/2/2005