Home Community Anime/Manga Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 Blue Moon Rules!
Blue Moon Rules!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫, Since: 06-16-12
Founder: PurplishBlue Heiress - Stories: 51 - Followers: 0 - id: 100840
Stories about Rein X Shade!

I Will Never Forget by EpicWolf2 reviews
Can't think of a good summary for this. Read and find out. RxS one-shot. Enjoy! Cx
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,948 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/6/2013 - Complete
Until I Met You by EpicWolf2 reviews
Shade is the heir to the Moon Kingdom but he has to choose a wife that could rule with him. But he rejects every girl he meets and that gave him the nickname of the Stone-Hearted Prince. But what will happen when he meets the princess of the Sunny Kingdom? RXS one-shot. I just put humor randomly for a second genre.
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,332 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/2/2013 - Complete
Little Birdie by EpicWolf2 reviews
Just read and find out. RxS Hope you like it.
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,712 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/12/2013 - Complete
Complicated by EpicWolf2 reviews
ReinxShade one-shot. I guess the title doesn't really suit it but watever. Read and find out!
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,020 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/6/2013 - Complete
If Only I Knew by EpicWolf2 reviews
RxS one-shot. Ok iI fixed the stories and now the real one is in. It may be a little confusing. Enjoy!
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,093 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2013 - Complete
Christmas Picture by EpicWolf2 reviews
This is a reedit of Wish List so consider it a very VERY late Christmas story. One-shot RxS (couldnt think of another title)
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/7/2013 - Complete
Smiling Face by ILoveKH reviews
Rein will never forget his smiling face. REINXSHADE
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/23/2013 - Complete
TwinPrincess by cruel-san reviews
Parted by time, Fine and Rein grew up in different lives. Now the time, they meet each other in person since birth. Fine excitedly waiting the day to see her twin sister, Rein on their birthday.
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 16,325 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/30/2014 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Complete
Shade of blue Moon Light by cruel-san reviews
Fine and Rein a twin sister of the Sunny Kingdom who helped the Mysterious Planet in fighting the Darkness. Now, they happily and peacefully were living in every Kingdom. But one day, Darkness came back again? How? Why? Who will cause this?
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,225 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/28/2013 - Published: 10/17/2012
Two Different Worlds by EpicWolf2 reviews
Rein has always been labelled as a plain or boring girl. But when she has a lucky encounter with a famous celebrity, her life takes a sudden turn! But what happens when thing suddenly go from bad to worse? RxS (I couldn't help but post a new story!)
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 53,442 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 9/30/2013
A Scholar and An Idol by MysticAngel05 reviews
Rein and Fine are both attending an elite school. Their from a middle class family though. They met the two persons who would change their everyday life, Shade and Bright. Two different classes, Class S and Class A, will be combined. Meeting them might not be too hard. Fangirls are now a problem.
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,765 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/12/2014 - Published: 12/3/2013
Tonight I'm Getting Over You by Me Myself And Bunny reviews
Summary: After getting heartbroken, Rein went to the club and drunk herself to forget everything. But when she went out she got in trouble. Luckily, someone saved her…Who is this? And will she ever move on from being heartbroken? Read and find out. A ReinXShade story. Rated T to be safe.
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,433 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/12/2013 - Complete
To Love Love You by dark lil'angel2be reviews
Rein is your typical high school girl, with a little secret. Shade is your infamous deliquent boy, who knows the secret. What would possibly happen? RxS
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,296 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Complete
The Voice Of Her Heart by PurplishBlue Heiress reviews
A flower has existed in the world because of the Blue Moon, which healed the queen and angered a witch named Grace. Grace stole the thing she wants and it's not the flower. It's a baby produced by the flower and she stuck her in a tower. One day, a boy appeared from her windows accidentally. Will this boy help her to know who she really was? Based on the movie Tangled! ReinxShade!
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,206 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/29/2014 - Published: 12/21/2013
I sacrificed my love for your happiness by Sheinfan reviews
Rein gave up on bright and now is in love with shade...but shade is now in love with fine...is that true? Find it out! IT IS A REIN X SHADE FANFIC!
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,745 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/28/2014 - Published: 11/15/2013
One, Two, Three! I'll Make You Love Me! by dark lil'angel2be reviews
Rein is despiratly in love but that person doesn't even look at her. Then she found a formula for a 'love drink'. Who is the person that she likes? And what is the result thank's to her 'love drink? (Story for Kiku Nakamura's contest!)
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 892 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/31/2013 - Published: 7/13/2013 - Complete
Unexpected Love by TheDivinaLPS reviews
Rein is aggressive, violent and loud. She's never had a crush, or a boyfriend her whole 13 years of life. She's a normal 8th grader with a secret. One mysterious guy that she always bumps into is determined to find out. Through all the chaos they end up together. Shein One shot
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,480 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/19/2013 - Published: 7/20/2013 - Complete
Everything Always Comes With A Price by EpicWolf2 reviews
Rein has been stuck inside a castle for her entire life. But she desperately wants to see the world even though it is forbidden to leave, especially during a full moon. So one night she sneaks out during a full moon and when she does she discovers more than what she bargained for. RxS
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 27 - Words: 36,884 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/15/2014 - Published: 2/27/2013 - Complete
The Pretend Relationship by Me Myself And Bunny reviews
The plan is to pretend but what if it turned into a real love? A crazy love story about a broken-hearted guy and a thief. RxS. Please R&R
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 32 - Words: 53,764 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/9/2014 - Published: 5/21/2013 - Complete
One Little Thing He Wants To Change by dark lil'angel2be reviews
Shade only wants to change one thing about Rein. Find out want he wants to change. RxS. **WARNING! IT'S SHORT!**
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 277 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/11/2013 - Complete
Cinderreina: Once Upon a Song by Icicle Princess reviews
A girl named Rein, does a lot of stupid work for her family and loves to sing. But when she meets a boy, her life is crappily changed. She has developed a crush on him and tries to win him. But how can she when her stepmother banns her to meet him? How can Rein confess her love?
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,208 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/17/2012
Happily Ever After by DiamondAngelAiLi reviews
Ugh! Summary won't fit! First fanfic, and English is not my first language so please point mistakes out for me. Eventual R x S F x B. I do not own Fushigiboshi no Futagohime. Enjoy! Summary inside.
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,496 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/14/2014 - Published: 11/9/2012
I Like Him, He Likes Her by EpicWolf2 reviews
She was having a happy life spending time with the one she loved most. But when her sister came to visit, it was love at first sight for him. Now heartbroken, she is determined not to lose to her sister. She is willing to do whatever it takes with her friends supporting her. But her friends have been avoiding her lately. Can she really win her one true love back? RxS Maybe FxB
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 36 - Words: 49,428 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/8/2013 - Published: 10/18/2012 - Complete
Love Shuffle by hatsunemikudreamer01 reviews
Fine and Rein, Bright and Shade... Love each other. However, their lovers change like shuffle please...XD I wonder... Who will be with Shade? How about Rein?
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,082 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/4/2013 - Published: 11/9/2012 - Complete
18th Birthday Gift by EpicWolf2 reviews
The tragic story of Shade's gift to Rein on her 18th birthday. RxS One-Shot
Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫 - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 900 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/16/2012 - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »