Home Community Anime/Manga Evangelion Blue Wavelength
Blue Wavelength
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Evangelion, Since: 11-14-05
Founder: OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN - Stories: 60 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 8 - id: 24432
This C2 contains: 8 staff, quite a few Shinji and Asuka romances, many excellent oneshots by DigiFruit, a story with 50 plus chapters, a War that lasts for Eternities, an underated parody, and a story that could have had a demented name. You know you want to! Cheerio, Naon

I Was Once Loved by shandulah84 reviews
Asuka is having a nightmare in the middle of the night and wakes up crying. But there is someone there with her to see her tears. Who is this person who helps her out? When She Loved Me by Sarah McLaughlin, crappy title, SxA, very OOC, please R&R
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,785 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/10/2006 - Complete
The Rules of Attraction by PompeyMagnus reviews
Pure AsukaShinji romance and adventure from the mind of The Evincar, starting on Asuka's arrival.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,368 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/28/2006 - Shinji I., Asuka S.
Neon Genesis Evangelion 2115: The Angel War by The Shadow Walker reviews
In the year 2100, humanity was attacked for no known reason by beings called Angels. Humans have been fighting for their survival in their creations, known as Evas. Now, Shinji Ikari, has been selected to fight in a war he has only begun to understand...
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,481 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/26/2006
A Beautiful Day for Piggyback Rides by Karina Kineshi reviews
In the alternate reality created in episode 26, Asuka was the one to barrel into Rei instead of Shinji, leaving Asuka unable to walk to school on foot. Just how much can reality and feelings change because of a chivalrous gesture? Shinji/Asuka oneshot.
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,514 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/26/2002 - Asuka S., Shinji I. - Complete
The Best Laid Plans by Ryoma reviews
Who will Shinji end up with, Asuka, Rei or Hikari? And who was the mastermind behind this elaborate scheme?...FINAL CHAPTER IS NOW UP !!!
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 91,282 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 211 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/14/2002 - Published: 10/5/2001
Tough Cookies, Or So She Said by Sadistic Shadow reviews
[AxS One-Shot] He returned home only to find a frustrated Asuka. Due to a mix-up at the grocery store, the only thing they have available to them for dinner are baked goods. Can Asuka keep up her "tough-girl" act, or will the cookie crumble?
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,831 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/22/2004 - Asuka S., Shinji I. - Complete
Downpour by YamiPaladinofChaos reviews
[Shinji x Asuka] A sudden storm, two umbrellas, and a fight bring Asuka and Shinji closer together.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,082 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/15/2005 - Shinji I., Asuka S. - Complete
Loving Memories by Marine Brother Shran reviews
A simple OneShot, of Asuka remembering a moment between her and Kyoko. Hints of SA fluff, with extremely minor angst going through Kyoko's mind.
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,598 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2006 - Asuka S. - Complete
Shinji Almighty by Gregg Landsman reviews
Tired of Shinji's constant depression, a special visitor grants Shinji a new position...and a slight raise in his status in the universe...
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,206 - Reviews: 264 - Favs: 262 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 1/22/2004 - Published: 12/17/2002
The Super Duper Hilarious NonShinjiHating Spoof by Moose Lord reviews
Part IX: A Lot of Nonsense! The 7th angel attacks!...Eventually! Read and Review! If you don't review, READ. But if you don't read, don't review!
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,558 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/10/2006 - Published: 1/27/2004 - Shinji I.
Reflections Upon Water by deer hunter reviews
ShinjiXAsuka. Takes place after Kowaru's death. Asuka awakens from her coma and faces Shinji again for the first time
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,652 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/23/2004 - Published: 1/11/2004 - Shinji I., Asuka S. - Complete
Pie by analog-warrior reviews
Rei has made her special pie. But there's only one slice left. Who will get it? Oneshot.
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,500 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/28/2006 - Published: 1/10/2006 - Asuka S., Shinji I. - Complete
Kiss Revised by Hououza reviews
SxA set during episode 15 and the infamous 'kiss' scene. Complete rewrite of the original version of the story. Still acts as a prelude to 02.
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,227 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/19/2004 - Shinji I., Asuka S. - Complete
The Scent of Blood by Naxevem reviews
Asuka's been an Eva pilot for some time now, but the scent of blood continues to haunt and disgust her. Is her problem simply a weak stomach, or does it lie deeper .. in her subconscious? [Possible pairing later on] [rated for future content]
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Asuka S.
The Quiet Moments by Shizumaru reviews
Just...the quiet moments, between Shinji and Asuka. A slight sidetrack, following In Other Words.
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,322 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/14/2001 - Shinji I., Asuka S. - Complete
In Other Words by Shizumaru reviews
Following I Mustn't Run Away. Now, Asuka must deal with some new realities in her world. Asuka's 1st person POV.
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,067 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/14/2001 - Shinji I., Asuka S. - Complete
I Mustn't Run Away by Shizumaru reviews
One glance, under the moonlight, changes things just slightly...leading to more. Shinji's 1st person POV.
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,880 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/14/2001 - Shinji I., Asuka S. - Complete
Shinji Ikari, Exposed by Kei Masaki reviews
Shinji's POV from "Asuka Langley, Ex-poser"
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,018 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/30/2001
Christmas Cards or Riding Through Tokyo3 by Kalus reviews
Asuka never had a good Christmas, but when she has the chance for the best Christmas ever, and the blessed New Year she's always wanted, maybe things do change than. Participant in the 2002 Ryoma WAFF/Humor Christmas Contest.
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 25,883 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/25/2003
The Chronicles of Evania by Novaloria reviews
When Asuka and Shinji start exploring the in-between places of their houses, they discover that fiction may not be as fictitious as we are told. Chapter 3 is now up.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,985 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/19/2005 - Published: 6/6/2004
Warm My Heart Continuation by PandaAttack reviews
Strange dreams, untold love, mental instability, Shinji and Asuka. A work of mine revisited, now under a new penname.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,058 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 3/13/2006 - Published: 1/3/2006 - Shinji I., Asuka S.
No by Hououza reviews
Formerly a one shot. Now following a wave of inspiration extended. SA pairing.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,977 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 1/2/2006 - Published: 10/23/2003 - Shinji I., Asuka S.
In a Perfect World Revised by Hououza reviews
Set in AU from Episode 26. SA and SR. Under revision.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 35,448 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 4/16/2007 - Published: 4/21/2004 - Shinji I.
Somewhere Just For Us by Kalus reviews
Asuka doesn't understand why Shinji can run from EVA...but she wants to know. But when she follows him when he runs away, she finds out there might be something more...that there might be a special place...Somewhere out there just for her.
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,202 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/25/2002 - Published: 11/15/2002
One Love by PompeyMagnus reviews
Third Impact, the end of the world as we know it. As complementation races across the planet, will the people of NERV be able to let go of their misery and embrace One? Anyone? Features SxA, MayaxRits, MisxHyu and more. Please read and review.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,510 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/23/2005 - Shigeru A., Asuka S. - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »