Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh Blue Eyes Dark Dragon
Blue Eyes Dark Dragon
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh, Since: 07-11-06
Founder: Pyrekiss - Stories: 367 - Followers: 0 - id: 34412
A widespread collection of SetoTea fanfiction to satisfy every SetoTea craving you might have. Includes romance, smut, friendship, angst, and more of the SetoTea relationship. Some other people with Seto and Anzu may be involved. Anything that circulates around Seto and Anzu is stuck in here! All fics in this category are welcomed! I'm trying to find every SetoTea fic in existance! Need Staff! Email in my profile! Tell me if I accidentally put any fics with the wrong pairings in this c2

Heart of Mine by Priestess Kaiba reviews
(SetoTéa)(AUish, rated for themes) Seto Kaiba a cold CEO with only one weakness...his heart. If he doesn't get a heart transplant, he'll die. Where will this heart come from and what changes will it stir in the cold CEO? R&R
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,918 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/4/2004 - Published: 4/26/2004
Angel of Faith by Guardian Kysra reviews
Someone (Seto) visits someone's (Tea's) grave. Written on a whim.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,065 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/20/2004
Sunrise by Guardian Kysra reviews
When she wakes, the glint of gold dazzles the eye. SetoTea Will NOT be continued . . . by me.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 701 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Train Third Coming by DarkestAphelion reviews
Anzu should know better than to be romantically involved with Kaiba Seto. All it can bring in pain, and all it can leave is mutual confusion. [Kaiba x Anzu. Oneshot.]
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,157 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/27/2004 - Complete
Jewels in the Candlelight by Mistress of odd pairings reviews
Seto is invited to an upscale dinner with ten of his partners. Who's the lovely harem girl that won't show her face and why does she keep teasing him? Anzu x Seto please r&r
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,589 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/14/2004
Swingers by Miryoku reviews
A night at the park is worth it. Just a swing, a conversation with an unexpected visitor, and a sudden kiss to end the night. Azureshipping SetoTéa. Oneshot.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,547 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/1/2005 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
RainyDay in Domino by ThunderStorm-8 reviews
TeaSeto. its a cold rainyday, tea sees something she's not supost to and now has to stay at the kiaba manchion!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,263 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/23/2003
Here I Am by Maiden of Blue Roses reviews
Sequel to 'Winter Dances' Can one kiss make a differences? SetoTèa fic.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,016 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/8/2003 - Published: 1/4/2003
Winter Dances by Maiden of Blue Roses reviews
Kaiba teachs Tèa to ice skate.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,521 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/27/2002 - Published: 12/1/2002
bad idea? by Mlle. Machine reviews
[HIATUS RENOVATING] She ran. her legs grew tired, but she kept runing. she collapsed from all the pain in her heart. get up. someone harshly ordered from above.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,720 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/6/2005 - Published: 9/5/2004
Principles of Dance and Guava by Passing Fancies reviews
Anzu, Seto, dance, and guava flavored ice cream. What do these things have to do with each other? Maybe nothing, but shame on you for any kinky thoughts!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,936 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/30/2005 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Speak Nothing of Love by Tamereth reviews
What is love? All she knew was that when he was near, she wanted to be with him. When she let him go, it hurt. Was that love? And now, she has a second chance... [TeaxKaiba]
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,632 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/30/2005 - Published: 12/21/2005 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Glorious Strange by Guardian Kysra reviews
Sometimes, that which is not said is most important. SetoTea implied.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 165 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Gravity of Love by Guardian Kysra reviews
Her girlhood fantasies of love were never like this. TeaSeto
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 894 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
The Cheerleader Strikes Back by Drake Clawfang reviews
Tea, determined to prove she's a good duelist, duels Kaiba. And to her never ending shock, she wins! But now that's she's the unofficial Queen of Games, new rivals want a piece of her, and Kaiba isn't ready to accept defeat just yet. Part One of a trilogy
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 35,975 - Reviews: 294 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/13/2006 - Published: 11/27/2005 - Anzu M./Tea G., Yūgi M. - Complete
Contemplation by Dyearts reviews
Kaiba must decide whether or not if he should leave the person he loves and lose her forever or stay with her. read to find out which one he picks. one shot. KaibaxAnzu
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/22/2006 - S. Kaiba, Anzu M./Tea G. - Complete
Pulse by Slightly Sinister Sinestra reviews
Seto Kaiba and Tea Gardner do a tango. For real. As in the dance. Read it and find out! Warning: extremely sensual.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,195 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/28/2006 - S. Kaiba, Anzu M./Tea G. - Complete
Only Truth by Almandine-Azaleea reviews
I love you and that's the only truth I need to know. AnzuXSeto Fluffy!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,300 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/15/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Simple by Almandine-Azaleea reviews
Some things are more precious than any gifts you could possibly receive: a whispered name...a look...an unspoken understanding...Valentine's Day Fic. Very fluffy. Anzu X Seto Azureshipping
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 472 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
The Chase by Almandine-Azaleea reviews
He didn't know why, but he had to follow. Wherever the road would lead. Azureshiping. Fluffy Seto X Anzu ONESHOT
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,142 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/4/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Here For You by Almandine-Azaleea reviews
I'm here for you she said. He was shocked. Maybe he would take her up on her offer... ONESHOT Fluffy SetoXAnzu.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/9/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Unspoken by Almandine-Azaleea reviews
She loved him. She did. Even though she should have hated him even though he hated her. Anzu X Seto Slightly drabbly, but all fluff.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/27/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
Dissaraying Reminiscence by Almandine-Azaleea reviews
The darkness drapes itself around me, asphyxiating me…My heart breaks a little more…Is that all that’s left now? SetoxAnzu
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,957 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba
All the Time by Almandine-Azaleea reviews
Detention. A class despised by everyone. Still, every cloud must have a silver lining...right? AnzuxSeto. Fluffy.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,130 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/1/2006 - Anzu M./Tea G., S. Kaiba - Complete
The Story by belle-fille1 reviews
Updated! Tea is a double agent. But on the side, she is a body guard. However, when she takes up a job offer, she doesn't know its for Seto Kaiba.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,111 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/14/2004 - Published: 8/15/2003
336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »