Home Community Movies Star Wars Bounty Hunters Guild
Bounty Hunters Guild
Follow .
Focus: Movies Star Wars, Since: 10-12-04
Founder: Dancing Mouse - Stories: 40 - Followers: 22 - id: 5916
From Aurra Sing to Zuckuss, this is where the Bounty Hunters are.

Home by Tathrin reviews
A story about Boba Fett, and finding where you belong.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,732 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/2/2007 - Boba Fett - Complete
The Fett Twins by Lucillia reviews
After an encounter with Luke six years after he witnessed the boy's birth, Fett takes Luke and Leia to raise as his own. Bail Organa eventually takes Leia back and erases her memories from when she was taken to when she was returned to him. Her lost memories return on the Death Star, leading up to a Star Wars with Luke and Leia as Bounty Hunters in the mold of their adoptive father
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 38,751 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 546 - Follows: 456 - Updated: 3/18/2012 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Luke S., Leia O., Darth Vader, Boba Fett
Lola Luscious and the Doom Machine by DJ Caligula reviews
COMPLETE! Space babe Lola Luscious, in her fight against a mad scientist, finds she must contend with none other than the strong, silent, mysterous, intergalactic ironclad hunk BOBA FETT !
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,347 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/5/2002 - Boba Fett - Complete
FETT'AD by Tatooine92 reviews
A girl is raised by Jango Fett, eventually becoming a bounty hunter herself and falling in love with an ARC trainee. AU. I own nothing except Rogue. All other OCs belong to JaxSolo, used with permission.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 84,327 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/26/2007 - Published: 8/27/2007 - Jango Fett, Boba Fett - Complete
O My Father by Kenya Starflight reviews
Missing scene from Recompense. Boba Fett has some explaining to do to his father... and Jango has something to tell his son.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,937 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 30 - Published: 7/1/2005 - Boba Fett, Jango Fett - Complete
Rise of a Bounty Hunter by Talonfire reviews
Young Jango Fett witnesses the death of his parents in a war between the Mandalores and the Death Watch mercenary clans, sad, and angry he is taken in by Mandalorian Commander Jaster Mereel and becomes a Cadet in the mercenary army.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,789 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/1/2003 - Published: 11/24/2002 - Complete
I'll Take Care of You by Invader-Hime reviews
A story about the life of Jango Fett from the time he is twelve until after AOTC. His special relationship with his family and later, Boba.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,669 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/9/2002 - Published: 5/25/2002
Killing Me Softly by ReeMaria reviews
Fate pushes Jango Fett and Zam together yet again...
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,163 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/26/2002
The Hardest Decision by Mona Lisa reviews
Jango Fett makes a difficult choice that night on Courusant.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 545 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/14/2003
Ladies' Man by Mona Lisa reviews
Jango Fett decides to go to a bar to find a girlfriend. I was extreamly bored when I wrote this. Please R/R!
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/30/2003
Death of a Legend by A Grayer Shade of Gray reviews
Rated for disturbing rationalizations. Boba Fett and Damria, a woman who is charged with the care of the young boy after his father's death, deal with the death of Jango. Please RR
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,754 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/3/2004
Life by Kerchak49 reviews
Jango Fett's POV about his life before his death during AOTC. Suck at Summarys and no flames!
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 441 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/19/2005 - Complete
Rats Wars by greenlikethesky reviews
AU, post RotJ. The Supreme Chancellor for the New Galactic Senate is a Sith; the last apprentice of the Emperor. He wants to destroy the Jedi, the Bounty Hunters, and especially Boba Fett. But Fett has another problem to contend with: falling in love. Boba Fett/Female OC. Chapter 21 now up.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,140 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 3/25/2015 - Published: 5/28/2004 - [Boba Fett, OC] Luke S., Dengar
Bounty Scan by Dr. Patience's Secretary reviews
A collection of bounty hunter stories as told by the Theein clerk at a blackmarket weapons store on Tatooine. Stories about Bossk, Boba Fett, Dengar, etc. Sarcasm, humor, and general fun. Rated T for possible language.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,016 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/20/2007 - Published: 4/16/2007
Compassion by Random Clone reviews
Boba Fett tries to capture a man's runaway son, but he doesn't anticipate a major change in events.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,467 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/28/2006 - Published: 4/20/2005 - Boba Fett - Complete
Crowd Control by Valefor reviews
Boba Fett may as well be the most coldblooded bounty hunter there ever was, but he's still human. :) Another short little semi-humor fic from yours truly. PG13 for some strong language. Reiews and flames are welcomed.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,653 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/5/2001
Slow Dance with Boba Fett by Valefor reviews
I don't know why I wrote this, or even what this is, though the title was inspired by a song of the same name. My first attempt at trying to sound poetic 'n stuff. Judge as ye will...
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 287 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/23/2000
Bubbles by Valefor reviews
Boba Fett and a bath tub. I don't know if this is humorous, but my sense of humor is all but dead at a little earlier than 3 in the morning...
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,910 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/2/2001
Rhapsody in Blue...Cerulean by el sapo diablo reviews
El sapo diablo strikes again. boba fett and dengar work together to catch a bounty, discuss relationships, Manaroo, and do things that are out of character and probably unsafe as well. WARNING: very mild slash. please review or flame in a creative way.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,378 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2001
Boba Babysits by Sirtalksalot reviews
COMPLETE! Its all over and Fett gets rid of those kids for good...or does he. Find out and R&R
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,957 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 7/31/2005 - Published: 1/29/2004 - Boba Fett - Complete
An alligance by Kiroo reviews
Boba Fett has made an alliagance with someone, but who and why?
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2004
The Perils of Boba Fett by Kitty Fett reviews
Boba Fett gets out of one bad situation, only to get into another. Lather, rinse, repeat. CHAPTER 5 NOW UP!
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,112 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/18/2003 - Published: 5/29/2002
A Conversation In Jabba's Palace by Ivy Leigh reviews
Leia and Boba Fett have a little chat...a subchapter to my epic The Fett Dynasty in another section...Hey, a little shameless self promotion never hurt anyone...
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,025 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/15/2003
A Day in His Life by Monitor reviews
This little thing just popped into my head, and a fan said i should write more Fett! Boba Fett goes looking for something to do while his father is out... this could be bad...
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,431 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/5/2002
The Musing of an Old Mind by Monitor reviews
Fett is old, older than his dad had been, and when you get old, you think about death a lot more. Story on the lesson from kindergarten that yes, even the plant in the plastic cup dies, as do we. (A Joad story)
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,417 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2004
35 | Page 1 2 Next »