Home Community Anime/Manga Fruits Basket Boys Don't Cry
Boys Don't Cry
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fruits Basket, Since: 02-12-06
Founder: tectrices - Stories: 84 - Followers: 22 - id: 28480
A community for any fic that features Akito exactly as she is. All fictions will feature the goddess in either a main or supporting capacity.

Aftercurse by Dawn Astoria reviews
Finding answers to our FruitsBasket questions. Will Momiji reconcile with his mother, be a real brother to Momo, and will he find love? Is Akito and Shigure's relationship ever made whole again? What about the other characters?
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,905 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/4/2008 - Published: 10/6/2007 - Momiji S.
Ink by Katia-chan reviews
Akito never realized that it was dangerously easy to do with a pen what could be done with family bonds. There are others just as eager to play God. [There be spoilers.]
Fruits Basket - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,828 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Doggie by 1boo reviews
The story of Akito's first word, and the boy who heard it. Between God and Dog there are bonds of the zodiac, and a bond of a different love, between a man and a woman. Shigure feels it when he holds that beautiful baby girl in his arms. Spoilers. Akigur
Fruits Basket - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/27/2007 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Panic by perishedlove reviews
It's the worst day of Akito's life. And yet he's still there to help her. AkitoShigure.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Published: 6/28/2007 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
After Atonement by ignitesthestars reviews
It's been a year since Tohru fell off the cliff, triggering my need to earn redemption. I'm happy now, with a man I probably don't deserve but still I dream awful dreams of the sins of my past. What do you do after atonement? I'd like to find out. AkiGure
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,896 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/9/2007 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Of Ocean Storms and Philosophy by NoMittens reviews
She still manages to surprise him, and he her. Akigure. Drabble.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 255 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/12/2007 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Truth by Demeter1 reviews
Twenty years and Akito realizes one thing.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,980 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/23/2007 - Akito S. - Complete
Two Gifts by Eclipse Bloodmoon reviews
A milestone in Akito's life is marked by gifts. But two will cause her worry...Two Gifts, from Two of her Juunishi
Fruits Basket - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 817 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/5/2007 - Akito S., Kureno S. - Complete
Lets stay together by hyperion flare reviews
Drabble. Spoilers till the end of the Manga? Akito reads a letter left by Tohru, after their final banquet.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 197 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/6/2007 - Akito S., Tohru H. - Complete
Anything for a Child not to Weep by SandDragon91 reviews
A short drabble that I posted on Gaia for a contest. Fairly short and sweet. Kureno talking about Akito the way he sees her.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 252 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/9/2007 - Kureno S., Akito S. - Complete
A Different Variety by Katia-chan reviews
In her most vulnerable moments, Akito proves that human weakness never goes away. [97 spoilers, hints of AkiGure]
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,821 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Ayame's Little Shop of Horrors by invaderfromearth reviews
Shigure and Hatori convince Akito to visit Ayame's shop. 'Nuff said.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,670 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/18/2007 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Parade by Windswift reviews
[97 spoiler warning] They imprinted on God like baby ducks. Everyone adores and follows Akito like little ducklings trailing behing their mother.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 708 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2007 - Akito S., Yuki S. - Complete
Lap Dog by Cashmeritan reviews
Sure, it was a mentally trying task to devote oneself to the Goddess Akito...But he enjoyed being her little lapdog. [ShigureAkito, Spoilers for Manga!]
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 387 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/26/2006 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
You Have Everything by Adi88 reviews
If you've got your health... [CHAPTER 97 SPOILERS] A veggie tale. Kind of.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,520 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2006 - Akito S., Yuki S. - Complete
Resolve by Safaia reviews
SPOILERS UP TO CHAPTER 97 OF THE MANGA. New Year's has come and Akito wonders if there is something that rivals the connection with the jyuunishi.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,706 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/16/2006 - Kyo S., Akito S. - Complete
Forever in My Heart by jenniferkim333 reviews
Akito is in a car accident that leaves her in a coma and eventually, amnesia. The Sohma family will learn a few secrets about their God that they've never known before. AkitoxShigure SPOILERS AHEAD
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,989 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 6/25/2007 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Akito S., Shigure S.
Dream by UnspokenDreams reviews
And so they stood. The four of them weeping, each trying to interpret the breathtaking dream they shared within twilight. A dream that foreshadowed the birth of a beautiful goddess.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,080 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2006 - Shigure S., Akito S. - Complete
Consequence of Sounds by Soozen reviews
Akito overhears Shigure and Hatori talking about the curse. Spoilers for most of the manga!
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/17/2006 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Suns by tectrices reviews
Once, long ago, they were worshiped. Just as she had been.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,145 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/5/2006 - Akito S. - Complete
Just Another Newspaper Headline by Xx Heartless xX reviews
It didn’t make sense... He had been sick one day... he wasn't there... Spoilers from manga 17. Fairly often, the newspaper will have a big, bold heading about the newest rape and murder victem... but do we think more than just 'poor girl' ?
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/21/2006 - Kureno S., Akito S. - Complete
Akito and Shigure at the end of all things by Elysian Darkness reviews
ok. my friend dared me to write a reasonably serious romantic fan fic without dirty humor, this is the result, and all I can say is, I did try, sort of. SPOILERS for pretty much everything that has been published.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 773 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/25/2006 - Akito S., Shigure S.
The Dream by Soozen reviews
Akito comes to Shigure late at night because of a bad dream. Chapter 98 spoilers.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 551 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/28/2006 - Akito S., Shigure S. - Complete
Solitude by Adi88 reviews
There is no such thing... nor anything that can be said to be alone and by itself, but God. [Thomas Brown] [CHAPTER 97 SPOILERS]
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,153 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Kureno S., Akito S. - Complete
Broken Chains by invaderfromearth reviews
Shigure is in a car accident and is near death. What can Akito do? Serious spoilers for pretty much everything except the very end of the manga... Rated just to be safe.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,026 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/9/2007 - Published: 8/3/2006 - Akito S.
67 | Page 1 .. Last Next »