Home Community Books Alex Rider Boys' Secret Code
Boys' Secret Code
Follow .
Focus: Books Alex Rider, Since: 08-01-06
Founder: Sho Lover - Stories: 4 - Followers: 5 - id: 35337
Come to see the best of the shounen ai, meaning boys' love or slash Alex Rider fanfics you will read. Love to imagine Alex pairing up with Tom, Paul or even Yassen? Then you've come to the right place! Click at your own risk boys!

Lilium Lied by Sho Lover reviews
[Post Ark Angel][Shounenai][Alex x Paul] On Paul Drevin's way to his father's grave, he noticed someone laid another bunch of lilies on it. But who did it belong to?
Alex Rider - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,474 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 10/25/2006 - Published: 8/6/2006
The Pull of Gravity by ame no miko reviews
Basically, Alex gets sent to Japan before Scorpia because M16 wants him to try to recover. It's actually quite a sweet fic.
Alex Rider - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,109 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/20/2006 - Complete
Savior by Whydeevee reviews
It had seemed that, after the Ark Angel incident, Alex Rider and Paul Drevin would never cross paths again. But when worlds collide and crumble, will vengeance resurface, or will newfound love triumph? MM
Alex Rider - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,492 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 21 - Published: 7/31/2006
His Passion, Their Sanctuary by Sho Lover reviews
[Ark Angel version][One Shot][YAOI or SLASH Alex x Paul] I want to be with you...even if you're lying to me. No matter what happens, I want to be close to you...
Alex Rider - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,341 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Complete