Home Community Cartoons My Life as a Teenage Robot Breaking the Chains: The Best of MLAATR Fiction
Breaking the Chains: The Best of MLAATR Fiction
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Life as a Teenage Robot, Since: 11-11-07
Founder: power9x - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 52451
All the best fics here, ranging from humorous to dark to sensual. The cream of the crop, see all the fiction based on MLAATR that you should see at one point in your life. Welcome to Tremorton. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Mysterious Zero by XJ-Zero reviews
Starring Zero from Megaman X. STORY FINISHED! Jenny finds a red robot of unknown origin who is only known as Zero. Little does she know of the terror that dwells within Zero himself and the effect it will have on her.
My Life as a Teenage Robot - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 14,555 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/6/2004 - Published: 3/23/2004
When Jenny Met Kyo by Ryota777 reviews
Jenny's had a rough life. But now she's sick of all the hatred directed towards her. So she decides to commit suicide. But once she meets a robot who recently moved to Tremorton, her entire life turns around.
My Life as a Teenage Robot - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,689 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/26/2007 - Complete
Machine by Moonchild10 reviews
[one-shot] One sleepless night, Brad wonders what it must be like to be Jenny....what it must be like to be a machine, and realizes he understands more than he knew.
My Life as a Teenage Robot - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2004 - Complete
Chains by La miseria y la muerte reviews
Jenny is trapped somewhere in the cluster, and Vexus will not let her escape. Can she be free?
My Life as a Teenage Robot - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,011 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 12/7/2003 - Published: 11/2/2003
Love through the Shield by ThomasLight reviews
Sheldon is finally reunited with Jenny, and his life finally takes a turn. But someone wants Jenny dead. Some bad language and mild violence Complete and Revised See Author's Notes.
My Life as a Teenage Robot - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,067 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/7/2007 - Published: 8/29/2004 - Complete