Home Community Cartoons Ninja Turtles Bright Orange
Bright Orange
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Ninja Turtles, Since: 08-10-08
Founder: Simone Robinson - Stories: 26 - Followers: 4 - id: 61406
This is a community about Mikey, so if you like it then join ( if you want to ) :D
I dont realy know what else to say, pretty self explanatory I guess

The Little Brother by bonez1925 reviews
Leo, Raph, and Don are 16 years old. They have all trained in the ways of the ninja. But what happens when their little 5 year brother Mikey gets kidnapped? What will happen to him? Watch as the story unfolds Not really great with summaries. Please R&R
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 74,879 - Reviews: 287 - Favs: 211 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 6/8/2010 - Published: 10/12/2008 - Michelangelo
Evanescence by Kazriku reviews
(Temporarily on hold) The brothers went out playing a game of hide and seek. The youngest goes missing for an hour and was found and brought him home, along with someone else. He began to act strange and experience horrifying nightmares every night. What happened to him and who is the girl haunting his dreams? Warning: OOCness, slight AU and OCs.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 23 - Words: 40,956 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 7/22/2009 - Published: 9/19/2008 - Michelangelo, Raphael
Bloody Water by Movie-Freak321 reviews
The brothers are on their usual nightly run when danger strikes. Will they make it out of this alright or will tragedy strike? One thing is for sure things will never be the same. Warning: Rated T for some language and violence.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,599 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Complete
Nightwatcher Blaze of Glory by 54Viruses reviews
Every hero or vigilante wants to go out with a bang; but with retirement looming Nightwatcher will have to deal with something he dreads most...Teamwork.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 24 - Words: 23,709 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/24/2014 - Published: 2/15/2008 - Raphael, Michelangelo
I'll always need you by Simone Robinson reviews
"-Not even Shredder could touch us...but now... Now this place... this filthy, mocking city,it's here, on this lone rooftop, that I am watching my brother die.-" One shot, Michelangelo and Donatello centric.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 752 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Michelangelo, Donatello - Complete
Hero by Simone Robinson reviews
-The moment our backs are turned, I hear it. -" A fight with the purple dragons goes horribly wrong. Left alone with a injured brother, Raphael must deal with this alone. Michelangelo and Raphael centric.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/9/2009 - Raphael, Michelangelo - Complete
Cavalry by Rachel McN reviews
Michaelangelo is waiting on the cavalry arriving as he holds his dying brother.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 641 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Michelangelo - Complete
Shiver by Simone Robinson reviews
"- Don said never fall asleep if you're freezing or if you have concussion…I'm pretty sure both apply to me right now…-" When Mikey is ambushed by the foot and then left in the snow for hours, will he survive? Short Story.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,586 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 11/16/2008 - Michelangelo - Complete
Serious by Simone Robinson reviews
"-Mikey looked at him, plan, unabashed and ernest. Then he uttered the simplest truth, "You needed me too."-" After an argument with Leo, Raph is left questioning himself. A conversation with Mikey sets things into perspective.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,372 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Raphael, Michelangelo - Complete
Decorations by Simone Robinson reviews
Christmas fic, one shot. Mikey is decorating at Christmas with... interesting results.Poor Raphael.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 320 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/13/2008 - Michelangelo, Raphael - Complete
Sting by Simone Robinson reviews
"-Just one Question. Why, am I always bitten by bugs that I'm allergic to? It's like, there are millions of bugs out there and I just happen to be allergic to the one that bites me!-" An allergic reaction, a fight with the foot, a brother missing.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,346 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/4/2010 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Michelangelo - Complete
Blame by Simone Robinson reviews
Poetry. Written with Raphael and Michelangelo in mind. Character study exploring their feelings as they receive the blame.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 251 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/20/2008 - Michelangelo, Raphael - Complete
The Unexpected Sensei by bonez1925 reviews
COMPLETE. Leo, Raph, and Don complain about the temporary sensei Splinter has assign them. Little do they know that he is exactly what they need. Please REVIEW
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,507 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 10/10/2008 - Published: 9/10/2008 - Michelangelo - Complete
To Err Is to Be Human by moogsthewriter reviews
Post07movie, slight AU. A new threat arises. In a confrontation, one of the turtles becomes human. Family bonds will be tested, new relationships formed. The fate of the universe rests in the hands of only a few... full summary warnings inside Mikecentric
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,588 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 9/18/2007 - Published: 7/26/2007 - Michelangelo
Whatever The Cost by Simone Robinson reviews
"-His thoughts were strangely morbid, he noted. That wasn't right. He had to enjoy today, act as if it was his last because for all he knew, it could be.-" It's a deal with the devil, but to save his brothers, what else can Michelangelo do?
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,246 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 10/11/2008 - Published: 8/2/2008 - Michelangelo - Complete
Thought by Simone Robinson reviews
"-Sometimes, Mikey thought that he was good at keeping everything under control. Then things like this happened.-" Can Mikey handle it? Or is it becoming too much? Character development one shot.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/17/2009 - Published: 7/12/2008 - Michelangelo, Leonardo - Complete
What's Your Poison? by CharlieCaller reviews
Mikey's family are in disbelief when he returns to the lair drunk one night. But as the situation unfolds, they find that things are not all they seem. Complete.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,866 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/20/2004 - Published: 8/28/2004 - Michelangelo - Complete
Aftershock by moogsthewriter reviews
Sometimes, the consequences of an event are worse than the event itself... Sequel to Chosen... rated to be very, very safe. Last part is up! COMPLETE! Feed the hungry writer...
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,987 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/26/2007 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Michelangelo - Complete
Chosen by moogsthewriter reviews
When two warring planets seek out one of the turtles as their Chosen One, the turtles have to fight for their freedom and their lives! Rated to be safe. COMPLETE!
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,107 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/10/2007 - Published: 3/31/2007 - Michelangelo - Complete
The Gift of the Magiangelo by Cynlee reviews
Sacrifice is sometimes needed when one wants to do something special.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,606 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/23/2007 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Michelangelo, Splinter - Complete
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by moogsthewriter reviews
What was supposed to be a pleasant Christmas Eve with family and friends suddenly turns to one of terror and uncertainty for the turtles. Will they make it through this Christmas together? Or will one fall? Rated for mild violence. COMPLETE
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,667 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/13/2008 - Published: 12/20/2007 - Michelangelo - Complete
Silver Acropolis by Dark Closure reviews
When going out to get Pizza Mikey gets kidnapped by the Purple Dragons. Two days of not being heard from, Raph dawns on his Nightwatcher suit to find his little brother. Once found he now has to take care of him while keeping his identity secret until the
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,943 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 1/30/2008 - Published: 11/13/2007 - Raphael, Michelangelo - Complete
Kindle by Simone Robinson reviews
"-He was fierce, the rage and anguish that twisted on his features might as well have belonged to him. Raph had to wonder, for a moment, whether Mikey was fighting out his demons. Then he dismissed the thought. No. -" Raph gets an insight he never wanted
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 727 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Michelangelo, Raphael - Complete