Home Community Books Twilight Britain's got Twilight
Britain's got Twilight
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 10-20-09
Founder: joayla - Stories: 22 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 75232
A community for British Authors who love Twilight.
All types of stories are welcome as long as you live in Carlsile's home land!
We are slightly out numbered lets stick together.

Him by mouse555 reviews
Has Jasper's head been turned by another? AH
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,900 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/2/2010 - Jasper - Complete
Enough is Enough by mouse555 reviews
Edward is cutting it close to becoming the newest inmate at the nearest young offenders institute, can a volunteer youth worker convince him to turn his life around before it's too late? AH *UNFINISHED. ON HIATUS*
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 23,020 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 9/9/2010 - Published: 2/25/2010 - Edward, Bella
My only thought by jemster23 reviews
Life as a superstar isn't all its cracked up to be. But all that is about to change.When Edward meets Bella he is immediately smitten. Its getting her to understand that which proves the problem. Is that too big of an ask, even for him?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,933 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 4/26/2014 - Published: 3/19/2010 - Bella, Edward
Dreaming of you by jemster23 reviews
When critic Bella is roped into interviewing Hollywood actor Edward Cullen, he is anything but the arrogant star she expected him to be.Even more surprising is the fact that he genuinely seems to like her.Is it too good to be true or can dreams come true?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 89,905 - Reviews: 562 - Favs: 692 - Follows: 292 - Updated: 12/30/2010 - Published: 11/1/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Love Eternal by lovepeacetwilight reviews
My name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. I was once the apple of my father’s eye, the most spoilt and precious little girl ever, but now I don’t know. I don’t know if he’ll ever forgive me. One-shot for Twilight Anniversary Challenge.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,664 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
Another Life by TheSingingGirl reviews
She's led so many lives in 26 years, and now Esme Anne Platt Evenson is about to begin another. But she doesn't know that, as she stands on the edge of a cliff and looks down.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,386 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/7/2010 - Published: 8/28/2009 - Esme, Carlisle
My Brother's First Date by TheSingingGirl reviews
Alice, of course, watched the entire meadow scene. She had to, just in case. Well, alright, so she was curious. And she had to interfere, just a little... Canon APOV
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,482 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 266 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 2/16/2009 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Alice, Edward - Complete
Understanding Beauty by TheSingingGirl reviews
Rosalie is not shallow. Look at her past; how could she be shallow? Look at her first few years as a vampire, through her eyes, and understand. But understanding a person is not always conducive to getting on with them... Previously 'Understanding'
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,943 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/11/2010 - Published: 4/5/2009 - Rosalie
Secrets by TheSingingGirl reviews
It was the second thing I ever saw. A family. And a blurred girl. Alice's visions of Edward's future mate, years before she was born. Winner of the Twilight Anniversary Challenge!
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,387 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Alice, Edward - Complete
Auto Shop by joayla reviews
Rosalie has struggled in the past to find her calling. This story describes how Rosalie decided to take auto shop that very first time, and her reasons behind it! Now it's a series of one shots of her time in Auto shop.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,233 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/11/2010 - Published: 10/12/2009 - Rosalie
imprint by joayla reviews
My entry fo the 'thingsthatgobumpinthenight' contest. It's Haloween at the Cullen's Its party time and it's someones destiny to join in the secret! post Breaking Dawn - Bella POV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,729 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/29/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete