Home Community TV Shows Glee Brittana
Brittana
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 08-15-10
Founder: FaithIsMyHero - Stories: 2,416 - Followers: 187 - Staff: 1 - id: 84538
All of the stories that star and/or include our favorite dolphins - sorry, cheerleaders. ;) If there's a story you know of that's not here, let me know and I'll add it!

Sleep Your Troubles Away by JustHoldingOn
The disappointment you feel doesn't seem to lessen with every night she doesn't call, the more you come to expect it the more it hurts, and lately it hurts more then you thought it ever could.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,306 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/29 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Pigeon Love by gurj14 reviews
Now just various drabbles that explore what I think are endless Universes for Brittana, the things I wish I could expand on but just can't seem to... Pigeon in the Urban Dictionary also means (apparently) many things that could apply to these. (AU, perhaps occasional OOC)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,391 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 4/24 - Santana L., Brittany P.
I Think I Wanna Marry You by lesbianshipperxoxo reviews
Six times that marriage has been brought up in Santana and Brittany's relationship. Rated T for cussing and mentions of sex, although it's nothing explicit!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,165 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/24 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
When You Look Me In The Eyes by Ellieo456 reviews
Set 10 years after 5x13 (New Directions). Brittany and Santana are happily married, and have one little girl, Lily. Marriage , having jobs, raising a child, and dealing with all of the pressures of life are hard to deal with sometimes. How will these two learn to live a life together? What curve balls will life throw their direction? How well will they be able to raise a child?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,966 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 4/12 - Brittany P., Santana L.
Power and Control by privatephilosopher reviews
It always thrills Brittany to watch Santana getting her way. (House of Cards!Brittana)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,300 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 4/12 - [Santana L., Brittany P.]
Collision Insurance by Halfrobotchicken reviews
Sugar just knows that Santana and Brittany would fall in love...if only she could get them to meet each other.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,094 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 83 - Published: 4/9 - Brittany P., Santana L.
Home by FloatYourBoat21 reviews
What happens when Santana goes back to New York after Brittany's confession? Will she stay with Dani or follow the road that leads back to her best friend? Set directly after "100". Brittana one-shot baby, yeah! Please enjoy!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,874 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/6 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Saw You First by LochNessie17 reviews
Growing up, Brittany believed her calling was to be an engineer. She had always loved tinkering with the mechanical gadgets she built, but after taking a trip in the time machine she had constructed in her parent's basement, everything changed. Now years later, she has forged a completely new path for herself, but will it still turn out to be the same future she once saw?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,456 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 3/18 - [Brittany P., Santana L.]
Churro's and Lilies by StraightShark reviews
Me expressing my Brittana feelings after the 100th and 101st episodes. Basically, if I could write all the Brittana parts in those two episodes, this is how it would go. There is just more explanation, dialogue and romance but it stays pretty canon. And there is a surprise guest! Brittana is endgame, as always. BRITTANA IS ALWAYS ON!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,160 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 19 - Published: 3/26 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
I believe we'll be okay by HaveSomeFire reviews
"If you want me, I'm here..." After that kiss, Santana can't think about anything else. What is she supposed to do? She loves Brittany but she doesn't want to hurt her. Should she tell her that or just walk away? Would Brittany be able to help her realize that she's willing to give up everything for her? - ONE SHOT. My summary sucks but please, give it a chance.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,603 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/1 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Lesbos or Bust by karp-about-the-karp reviews
Brittany and Santana's trip around the world: first Lesbos, then Hawaii, and finally ending in New York, New York. Canon until 5x13.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,391 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 138 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 3/25 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Can't Help but Fall Just to Land by themostrandomfandom reviews
"Brittany moves like a cat, all liquid determination. She climbs onto the chaise and crouches but then continues forward. It takes Santana another second to realize what Brittany is doing. Her eyes say it, even under the shadow of the eaves: 'I'm going to kiss you now.'" Brittana spend the summer after their junior year figuring everything out. Mouseverse.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,520 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 43 - Published: 3/20 - [Santana L., Brittany P.] - Complete
I Heard That Your Dreams Came True by LeighKelly reviews
"I graduated college today, something I never imagined would happen, I'm moving to New York with you, something a few years ago, I thought might be one of those dreams that just get pushed aside, and now, there's only one thing that could make everything even more perfect...I want to know that you'll marry me." Brittany's POV, one-shot, part of my Someone Like You verse.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,181 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 13 - Published: 3/14 - [Brittany P., Santana L.] - Complete
And Counting by i-am-unicornBS reviews
Sometimes I wish I would have taken all of this with me. It holds all of these memories, good and bad. But it's somewhere we all came back to in the end, we never went long without seeing the insides of this room again –the chairs, the piano –each other. One-shot from that short clip from the promo.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,345 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/5 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Life As We Know It by 1Shaliah reviews
Due to an unfortunate even Brittany and Santana are thrown into a life of parenthood. They struggle to raise a baby that doesn't belong to them... On top of struggling to coexist and live under the same roof... A BRITTANA STORY not exactly like the movie, but it has the same concept.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,931 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 3/11 - Published: 2/9 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Peeping Santana by nomegusta333 reviews
Santana moves into her first apartment after graduating from college and getting a job. When she finds a hole in the bathroom wall that looks directly into the bathroom of the apartment next door will she get it fixed or take a peek at who is living next door?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,143 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 251 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 1/25 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Mama's Letters Home by PoppieJoy reviews
'Dear Brittany..' Through letters, Santana celebrates Christmas with her family, them in New York, her on the frontline. '..I love you, Santana.'
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,961 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 12/23/2011 - Published: 12/10/2011 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Forever, B by PoppieJoy reviews
'I never want to hurt Brittany.' One-Shot based on my story Mama's Letters Home. Santana acts on her feelings for Brittany for the very first time.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,022 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
I Have Nothing by PoppieJoy reviews
"You are not nothing. You will never be nothing and you have never been nothing. You are Everything. Everything and more." One-Shot: a tribute to the late Whitney Houston. Santana speaks to Brittany in her own special way.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,867 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2012 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
I Need To Show You The Snow by PoppieJoy reviews
The way the universe holds the stars together is the same way Brittany holds Santana together. One-shot.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,989 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/1/2012 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Little Caterpillar by PoppieJoy reviews
There was a melody in the beat of every breath she took and it was harmonized with our moans and our whispering kisses.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,751 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/19/2012 - Complete
Come Away With Me by PoppieJoy reviews
Everywhere, to her left and to her right, straight ahead and right behind, the trees were covered head to toe in the brightest orange Brittany had ever seen. Some were red and some were even yellow, but most of them were the colours of pumpkins and it was then that Brittany really decided she loved the Fall best. And she loved it the best because Santana had taken her there.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,084 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Thousands by PoppieJoy reviews
When I count to One, I think of you. (One-shot/drabble)
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,712 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/26/2012 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
You Promised Me A Kiss by PoppieJoy reviews
One-Shot. But then it was a cold December day when I first met you. And you were standing on Venice Beach, about thirty meters from the shore. Every so often, you'd creep forward a little further, until your bare feet were encased in the waves. You were almost daring the sea to bite your toes, daring it to hurt you, daring me to come a little closer.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,363 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/12/2013 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Fairies and Laughter and You by PoppieJoy reviews
Brittany was the kind of kid who had a destination but never ever read the map. She thought things about herself that scared her so much, she learnt to feel excited by them. She knew she was different but she wasn't desperate to find out why.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,254 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/30/2013 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »